2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah. So the gradient seems to be the international theme this year. I suppose these are fairly similar in concept to those Brazil third kit shorts but those were cool and these look like board shorts.

netherlands-2015-away-shorts%2B(1).jpg

Adidas did it!!!!!!! (Points for knowing where that comes from, not really though)

Too bad these will be worn during Euro 2016. Hopefully only the orange shorts get this treatment, but I have a feeling teh whole kit will look like a creamsicle.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Woah. So the gradient seems to be the international theme this year. I suppose these are fairly similar in concept to those Brazil third kit shorts but those were cool and these look like board shorts.

netherlands-2015-away-shorts%2B(1).jpg

I would love to have these to wear on the beach but not on a pitch.

TalkSport has an ok track record for kit leaks. They're reporting these are the adidas home & away United shirts. Very underwhelmed.

qrzznk.png

10n8huv.png

The home is fine. The road looks like a glorified training top.

spacer.png

TalkSport has an ok track record for kit leaks. They're reporting these are the adidas home & away United shirts. Very underwhelmed.

qrzznk.png

10n8huv.png

Teamwear (home - Tabela 14, away - Estro 15) with United logos, nothing to see here. For right know there is no photo-leaks for United, only informations from FootyHeadlines.

4r2eer.png

qrzznk.png

10n8huv.png

Teamwear (home - Tabela 14, away - Estro 15) with United logos, nothing to see here. For right know there is no photo-leaks for United, only informations from FootyHeadlines.

It's more likely a prototype or they saw an artists representation of a leaked prototype and they matched it with the closest teamwear they could find.

I'm glad it's not real, the more I look at it the more I hate the way the double red clashes with the quintuple gold.

The Colorado Rapids got a new sponsor and unveiled the kits with the Transamerica logo on the front...

11080930_10153528724501091_3257802445281

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Well, at least it's not a pyramid scheme.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Looks like Nike have taken notice that their bland kits were a turn off. Maybe now we will actually see some nice kits for once from them.

glory10.png

Archived