2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the very least, it'll be on a par with the 1998-06 set, which is probably my favorite full NHL uniform set introduced in the past 20 years.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This makes me slightly concerned.

The event is free and will also feature the unveiling of the Blues' new jersey.

I really hope that there's nothing to the fact that they used the singular.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I saw that too and thought the same thing. But really, what sense would it make to redesign the home and not the away?

I saw that too and thought the same thing. But really, what sense would it make to redesign the home and not the away?

It was just a typo, I'm not sure how to link (on mobile) but they just tweeted about a hour ago saying "our new jerseys", so fear not!

untitled-6.jpg

It was just a typo, I'm not sure how to link (on mobile) but they just tweeted about a hour ago saying "our new jerseys", so fear not!

Yep. Per their Facebook page:
"It's finally here! Join us at 6 p.m. tonight at Ballpark Village for a FREE event to introduce Paul Stastny, welcome back our captains and unveil our new jerseys. INFO >>> http://bit.ly/1uTlD3i ‪#‎icebreaker‬"
EDIT: Just a heads up, that start-time is 6:00PM Central Standard. ;)

"It's finally here! Join us at 6 p.m. tonight at Ballpark Village for a FREE event to introduce Paul Stastny, welcome back our captains and unveil our new jerseys. INFO >>> http://bit.ly/1uTlD3i ‪#‎icebreaker‬"

Shouldn't it be Central Daylight?

Shouldn't it be Central Daylight?

Well now you're just splitting hairs.

Apparently the jersey unveiling isn't during the "icebreaker event" on FSMW because of the Cardinals game or something. FSMW mentioned on Twitter that they will be shown during the 5th inning of the game, however.

Does anyone know if the whole event will be live-streamed online or what's the deal with that?

Archived