College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right. and it's not a terrible looking uni (even the restrained techweb yoke) I'm just waiting for ULL and more of the adidas FunBelt schools to wear similar unis. Didn't this happen last season with all grays with gray numbers?

guess this is the beginning of the SunBelt schools wearing ugly BFBS full Vader unis on nationally televised games.

It's a school color.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

you're right. and it's not a bad looking uni (even the restrained techweb yoke) I'm just waiting for ULL and more of the adidas FunBelt schools to wear similar unis. Didn't this happen last season with all grays with gray numbers?

guess this is the beginning of the SunBelt schools wearing ugly BFBS full Vader unis on nationally televised games.

It's a school color.

If it weren't for the helmets being botched (just put a proper red stAte logo on there), I'd really like the look.

Weeknight football (Tuesdays and Thursdays) both have way more gray and black uniforms than they should.

It looks like Ohio University is going to follow in tOSU's footsteps and go with a blackout this week.

Hey, we've been wearing dumb blackout uniforms for years. We're way ahead of Ohio State on this stupid trend.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It looks like Ohio University is going to follow in tOSU's footsteps and go with a blackout this week.

Hey, we've been wearing dumb blackout uniforms for years. We're way ahead of Ohio State and this stupid trend.

Oh I know I'm a student there now. What I meant was that they are doing it in the same week, so both big Ohio schools are going to have blackout looks this weekend. Everyone on campus can't wait to see them in the blackout unis again and I'm the only one who thinks it looks dumb. The only part about the look I like is the black helmet.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Syracuse going all-white this weekend, which I'm totally fine with given we've got the same colors as UVA. Same reason I wasn't as angry at lacrosse wearing the PLATINUMâ„¢ nonsense against the Hoos like I was when they broke them out the year before

12096403_10102321271380752_6599534003698

spacer.png

Washington Huskies are somewhat traditional for Homecoming this weekend. I just wish they removed the black from the jersey and added stripes to the pants to match the helmet.

12074569_10102319692340162_3447806619321

I am so, so happy. It isn't fantastic, but at least they're going as traditional as possible. Especially since the last two Oregon games have either whiteout or blackout.

Not going to lie, this is great (minus the black) but really bummed it's not a throwback. Oregon looked fantastic last year when they played UW with their throwback uniform. I was kind of hoping, based on the old logo being used to advertise homecoming, that we might see a throwback. I guess the plus side is my wallet won't take a hit on a throwback jersey!

SEAsig.png

Washington Huskies are somewhat traditional for Homecoming this weekend. I just wish they removed the black from the jersey and added stripes to the pants to match the helmet.

I am so, so happy. It isn't fantastic, but at least they're going as traditional as possible. Especially since the last two Oregon games have either whiteout or blackout.

Not going to lie, this is great (minus the black) but really bummed it's not a throwback. Oregon looked fantastic last year when they played UW with their throwback uniform. I was kind of hoping, based on the old logo being used to advertise homecoming, that we might see a throwback. I guess the plus side is my wallet won't take a hit on a throwback jersey!

I never thought they were going to use a throwback. They did that last year for homecoming too.

I never thought they were going to use a throwback. They did that last year for homecoming too.

Yeah, I knew the chances were slim to none, but hoped one of these times they'd break one out. UW is a 2nd tier Nike school and I hope one of these days they will get involved in the throwback stuff and yearly shoe release that Nike does for the Oregons, Ohio States, LSUs, etc.

SEAsig.png

Archived