College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iowa-Northwestern is a great looking football game.

Louisville also removed the demon-cardinal from the helmets, so they look a little better. The uniforms would be passable if not for the old English nameplates.

After having this:

129903477.0_standard_352.0.jpg

nothing about this year's UofL uniforms are even "passable."

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Iowa-Northwestern is a great looking football game.

Louisville also removed the demon-cardinal from the helmets, so they look a little better. The uniforms would be passable if not for the old English nameplates.

After having this:

129903477.0_standard_352.0.jpg

nothing about this year's UofL uniforms are even "passable."

I agree, they didn't need to change anything about those. I was saying that in a vacuum, they are almost passable. Certainly not given the context.

Carolina is changing things up now that the HBC is no longer the HBC in Cola. We're going all-black with chrome decals on the helmets. So hopefully, all of this can mean a garnet helmet for next season!!!!

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Carolina is changing things up now that the HBC is no longer the HBC in Cola. We're going all-black with chrome decals on the helmets. So hopefully, all of this can mean a garnet helmet for next season!!!!

Why is SC going black against another school who wears black?

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Why is SC going black against another school who wears black?

Because they clearly need recruits.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Baylor didn't look too bad today. The gray on the black jersey really made this look a lot better than it should have

CRiaubUUYAALbHX.jpg

CRiWv4sU8AADx5n.jpg

CRiTIOYVEAEgHHv.jpg

I don't mind this combo but the thing I took from this game was Baylor's end zones should not be painted like that. They never use that gold color anymore.

Ohio State has the same effect of Washington from last week...they don't look bad, for teams other than who they were meant for.

Ohio State's helmets ultimately ruin the look for me. Penn State in all white is a nice balance to the look, in a complete vacuum.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived