College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a hard time warming up to the block I. It's bland beyond words and looks awkward as hell on a helmet. To top it off they continue to mess with the color application of the helmet hence killing off any staying power. I usually don't get worked up about sports identities like this but goddamit Illinois you were supposed to fix things.

Midway.png

Memphis has a home game against Tulane on Halloween. Coach Justin Fuente tweeted this picture. I sense a CFCS (Charcoal For Charcoal Sake) coming.

CRxyLv0WwAAwPRQ.jpg

Ir charcoal and dark grey for charcoal and dark grey sake. Hopefully it's a greyscale version of their uniforms and not something like the Bengals with an out of place side panel.

Arkansas State's helmet for tonight vs. ULL.

cXKTEtk.jpg

They couldn't make it red?

That game looked like a high school all star game. A team named Red Wolves RedcWolves should actually use red more.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Memphis has a home game against Tulane on Halloween. Coach Justin Fuente tweeted this picture. I sense a CFCS (Charcoal For Charcoal Sake) coming.

CRxyLv0WwAAwPRQ.jpg

Ir charcoal and dark grey for charcoal and dark grey sake. Hopefully it's a greyscale version of their uniforms and not something like the Bengals with an out of place side panel.

cXKTEtk.jpg

That game looked like a high school all star game. A team named Red Wolves RedcWolves should actually use red more.

Okay how did you feel seeing the golden gophers in all maroon or whatever they call it?

CRxyLv0WwAAwPRQ.jpg

cXKTEtk.jpg

Okay how did you feel seeing the golden gophers in all maroon or whatever they call it?

I don't like the Gophers in all-maroon. I think their best look is this (filling the void left by Arizona State):

minnesota-vs-northwestern-oct-11.jpg

followed by this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Nebraska this weekend:

12106921_10102329445424902_3644462048490

12107245_10102329445429892_5416157750475

I don't like the Gophers in all-maroon. I think their best look is this (filling the void left by Arizona State):

followed by this:

It sure would be nice if those pants had the same stripe as the helmet.

spacer.png

Nebraska this weekend:

12106921_10102329445424902_3644462048490

12107245_10102329445429892_5416157750475

followed by this:

It sure would be nice if those pants had the same stripe as the helmet.

to be fair, the gold helmet came out i believe last year separate from the rest of the set

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

CRxyLv0WwAAwPRQ.jpg

cXKTEtk.jpg

Since it's the established standard for them, I was fine with it. All gold for Minnesota or GGW looks bad to me. But at least there's enough gold in the numbers and helmet logos. For Arkansas State, there was barely any red on them at all.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Oh boy. In theory I love that look, but in practice they look like old bananas. Maroon/Maroon/Yellow is definitely the better look, followed by Maroon/Maroon/White. I'd like to see what Yellow/White/White or Yellow/Maroon/White would look like though.

I wouldn't mind this if the helmet and pants also had a maroon-white-maroon stripe and there was maybe some white worked into the jersey.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The maroon jerseys can look almost brown depending on how much sweat and rain is on them.

as well as direct sunlight. last week against nebraska there were some horrendous mismatching colors going on

635807004980302913-USATSI-8865948.jpg

and since we're talking preferred minnesota looks, i have to go w/ these beauties

usa-today-7500334.0.jpg

gold helmet, white jersey, maroon pants would probably be top 5 best unis in football though

Archived