Ask A Moderator

This isn't much a question about the forums but more about the sight.

If we find logos for teams or leagues that aren't on the sight does Chris take submissions?

May I ask what happened with this because TRoy, I could have sworn, asked this 2 or 3 days ago and then just popped up here at the end?

If we find logos for teams or leagues that aren't on the sight does Chris take submissions?

May I ask what happened with this because TRoy, I could have sworn, asked this 2 or 3 days ago and then just popped up here at the end?

I re-posted the question since I wasn't getting a response whether no one knew or because it got caught behind another question. Since I'm really only into hockey I've looked through the European leagues times and times again noticing that the logos and the teams are out of date.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I re-posted the question since I wasn't getting a response whether no one knew or because it got caught behind another question. Since I'm really only into hockey I've looked through the European leagues times and times again noticing that the logos and the teams are out of date.

Oh you just reposted it! My bad.

How do you add the voting options on polls? Do you just add them after posting a topic?

edit the origanal post use full editerand chose the poll thingy mo bob

Translation: Go to your poll page and click "Edit this poll" at the bottom.

what happened to the psd/svg movement threads?

They were just un-stickied. You should still be able to find them using the search feature.
Searched and couldn't find them. Why were they un stickied?

I believe (and I'd have to check this when not on mobile) they were all merged into the combined TEMPLATES thread to reduce the quantity of pinned topics.

6fQjS3M.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.