2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be in St.Louis tonight for the Cubs vs Cards. Thankfully the Cubs have lost 2 of 3 against the worst team in baseball, scoring an abysmal amount of runs in the process. If that's any indication of how this thing goes tonight, I may head home bummed, but every Cubs/Cards game I've seen in person has been a Chicago victory so we shall see.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Twins are over .500. Just thought I'd say that since I am pretty sure they have to start playing outside of the division now.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Gonna be in St.Louis tonight for the Cubs vs Cards. Thankfully the Cubs have lost 2 of 3 against the worst team in baseball, scoring an abysmal amount of runs in the process. If that's any indication of how this thing goes tonight, I may head home bummed, but every Cubs/Cards game I've seen in person has been a Chicago victory so we shall see.

So far, so good for your record. If they hold on as any decent team should, you shouldn't head home bummed... unless you were one of the two fans who just stormed the field.

Just witnessed a walk-off CS in the Halos-M's game. Certainly not something you see everyday.

We're you there? I bet road fans hate Fernando Rodney.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just witnessed a walk-off CS in the Halos-M's game. Certainly not something you see everyday.

No no. Witnessed on the tube. (no longer living in SoCal.)

After the Anaheim player was gunned down at second, Rodney went ahead with his obnoxious cupid's arrow move, eventhough he had nothing to do with how the final out was made. What a tool.

6uXNWAo.png

Todd Gurley's going to break his neck in training camp isn't he. :censored: that hilljack shaman. Sorry CS85.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I left the game between innings in the 7th while the Cubs held a lead. The ballpark exploded in the background as we strolled to our car so we figured the bullpen did its thing and the Cardinals Cardinaled. Great seats to see the double whammy of field runners, and perfect weather. Piss poor result.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

No no. Witnessed on the tube. (no longer living in SoCal.)

After the Anaheim player was gunned down at second, Rodney went ahead with his obnoxious cupid's arrow move, eventhough he had nothing to do with how the final out was made. What a tool.

But this is pretty good http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/seattle-mariners-commercials-nelson-cruz-fernando-rodney-arrow-mlb

I can't decide if I like Logan Morrisson or Nelson Cruz's performance better.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Remember Babe Ruth got caught stealing to end the 1926 World Series Game 7.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Taken around bottom 6th I think, complete with Afterlight effects to ruin it for everyone. Great seats though.

11136270_10101340210334852_1120968305087

twitter

I left the game between innings in the 7th while the Cubs held a lead. The ballpark exploded in the background as we strolled to our car so we figured the bullpen did its thing and the Cardinals Cardinaled. Great seats to see the double whammy of field runners, and perfect weather. Piss poor result.

So your perfect record remains unscathed. :)

The Cardinals are the antichrist.

twitter

The Cardinals are the antichrist.

I think they're close. Some teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers have hate... yet their actual fandoms are so great, the ratio is balanced.

I just don't see piles of Cardinal fans outside of I dunno, Busch Stadium.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived