NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

The Coyotes fans are booing the mayor for explaining his vote to kill the deal. And they're talking back to him as he tries to restore order.

This is wonderful.

OH NO I MISSED THIS BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING THE BLACKHAWKS TRYING TO TIE THE STANLEY CUP FINAL, THIS CRUEL WORLD

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Rick Westhead ✔@rwesthead

Mayor Weiers: "I don't care how good a deal is. If you're breaking the law you're breaking the law. I don't care how good a deal it is."

breakin' the law, breakin' the law...breakin' the law, breakin' the law...

One of the pro-Coyotes councillors brought up NAVAJO CODE TALKERS AND SOLDIERS!

Fun fact: The Navajos couldn't vote in Arizona elections before 1948.

• Like 1
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm not one to tut-tut people's decorum -- that's best left to Gothamite -- but the Coyote fans in attendance really conducted themselves poorly at this one, whether they were in the audience or addressing council. I know we all joke about how the democratic process is much more spirited in the United Kingdom and we're the ones hanging on to contrived manners, but the comparisons to a man dismembering his wife and the screaming and finger-waving at the mayor was out of line by any definition.