2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the two night matchups. By no mean am I big fan of the pats current set, but I think their away kit against the Texans' red over white will look awesome. I'm already a big fan of how games look at NRG.

If only the giants equipment managers could just scrape off the NY and replace with Giants, I would be in heaven.

Dolphins wearing the throwbacks to commemorate a game against an opponent they've only ever played 7 times in their history?

No, it just worked out that way...the Dolphins decided on aqua jerseys for their new 1966 throwback set, and the only way they were going to get to wear them was for this sole home primetime game (since they only wear aqua at home for night games).

FYI: The last time they wore aqua in Miami for a day game was a January, 1995 playoff contest (Joe Montana's final game).

Dolphins wearing the throwbacks to commemorate a game against an opponent they've only ever played 7 times in their history?

No, it just worked out that way...the Dolphins decided on aqua jerseys for their new 1966 throwback set, and the only way they were going to get to wear them was for this sole home primetime game (since they only wear aqua at home for night games).

FYI: The last time they wore aqua in Miami for a day game was a January, 1995 playoff contest (Joe Montana's final game).

Given their lack of success since that time, you'd think they'd want to change things up a bit?

It's a good look. They should wear it more often.

I think cardinals will wear black

Nah, already wore all black, besides its December and thats normally when we bust out the all reds.

/

That shouldn't matter ... NFL teams are allowed to wear their alternate/throwback jerseys twice if the so choose.

Carolina wore theirs 3 times, and all on the road.

I think cardinals will wear black

Nah, already wore all black, besides its December and thats normally when we bust out the all reds.

/

That shouldn't matter ... NFL teams are allowed to wear their alternate/throwback jerseys twice if the so choose.

Carolina wore theirs 3 times, and all on the road.

Yeah I know that, but the cardinals only wear it once a season.

a2BRS8U.png

Was hoping to see Cards in White/Red/Red, and Vikes in Purple/White/White.

Texans in Red look good.

Dolphins, thanks. I miss the Orange.

Bills/Iggles will look good.

I never understood why some people post the helmet color with the combinations, we ALL know what helmet color each NFL team wears.

It's not like certain teams change helmets from week to week in the NFL

Was hoping to see Cards in White/Red/Red, and Vikes in Purple/White/White.

Texans in Red look good.

Dolphins, thanks. I miss the Orange.

Bills/Iggles will look good.

I never understood why some people post the helmet color with the combinations, we ALL know what helmet color each NFL team wears.

It's not like certain teams change helmets from week to week in the NFL

Yeah, the Dolphins wear this helmet every week.

But seriously, are you serious?

To the guy who said the Cards only wear black jerseys once a year, you be wrong.

They've worn black jersey's twice every year they've had them.

They've only worn them once this year, so I'd expect them in one of the last 2 home games.

I hope we see the Panthers best uniform set (the all black) at least once this year in the regular season. Didn't wear them at all last year. Wore them once in the preseason this year.

The Eagles will wear their all blacks again once in the next 3 weeks. Likely next week in the primetime game against AZ.

And really, really wish Tampa would wear white pants with the red jerseys at least once. That red with that pewter together just doesn't work well. Especially when paired with red socks. Just too much.

Archived