2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

One of the Packers is wearing a hoodie under his pads. I haven't seen anybody do that since I played youth ball in the late nineties. I'm surprised he was allowed to do that.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 12 (Part1)
Eagles @ Lions
G5S1XdK.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Panthers @ Cowboys
DzbNiwp.jpg9MMC13Q.jpg
Bears @ Packers
AxLZloc.jpgemopVbk.jpg
Raiders @ Titans
OPYpbd2.jpgkJzt3Cp.jpg
Bills @ Chiefs
2hba3d9.jpgmYnedIX.jpg

The Cowboys have worn their navy jerseys 4 times this season, this has to be close to the most they have been worn in a season ever...if it wasn't for color rush I think they would have worn their navy jerseys this week too.

The record is five times in the 1980 season, including the playoffs. The Cowpokes wore their blue jerseys at Denver, St. Louis, NY Giants, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia in the NFC Championship Game.

Looks like they also wore blue jerseys five times in 1983: at Washington, St. Louis, NY Giants, Philadelphia, and San Diego.

The Bucs orange socks are pointless and match nothing with the current uniform.

I understand we love our military but I am sick of seeing the camo sweatshirts that most coaches have been wearing for the past month. Geez, enough already. Almost makes me wish to see some more overkilled pink.

What's December's "theme" (which the NFL profits from)? Salute to Santa?

The Bucs orange socks are pointless and match nothing with the current uniform.

I understand we love our military but I am sick of seeing the camo sweatshirts that most coaches have been wearing for the past month. Geez, enough already. Almost makes me wish to see some more overkilled pink.

What's December's "theme" (which the NFL profits from)? Salute to Santa?

Toyotathon

Archived