Favorite Wordmarks

Baseballfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old Carolina Panthers wordmarks. They were really cool. You can't deny it.

351.gif

350.gif

I sooooo agree!!!

Carolina totally ruined what was a unique and cool-looking paintbrush word-mark.

Mucho stupido!!!

Agreed on the Panthers. I feel like I shouldn't have liked the brush script wordmark, seeing as it's overly 90's (so much so it nearly looks 80's somehow), and appears as if it'd have been a better fit on a Monster Ballads CD case.

But dang it, I loved it. They pulled it off somehow.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

As I got to thinking about it, I realized there's actually one more I can't leave out of my favorites:

6100_new_york_mets-jersey-2015.png

It's always been a very classy wordmark in my eyes. Pretty timeless as well, and has always looked phenomenal on the uniform. Can't ask for much more than that.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Hey guys, I thought a good topic is your favorite workmark logos. They can be from any league. Here a couple of my favorites:

11ch82p.png

What's so special about this one? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm honestly curious why someone would pick this wordmark above all the others. To me it just looks like the font from the name on the back of nearly every uniform.

Hey guys, I thought a good topic is your favorite workmark logos. They can be from any league. Here a couple of my favorites:

11ch82p.png

What's so special about this one? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm honestly curious why someone would pick this wordmark above all the others. To me it just looks like the font from the name on the back of nearly every uniform.

Yeah it's pretty simple. I'm not really sure, I just really like the color scheme of the red on the cream. Those colors are perfect together

2rhu4wn.png5zip.png28meq29.gif

Archived