The Washington...Expos? Senators?

gameface

Well, I might as well be the first. I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with this, since it was one of the first designs I posted here sometime during the spring of 2003. I had to choose the nickname "Nationals" because they'd be playing in the National League and not as associated with losing baseball as the nickname "Senators". Since this was one of my first uniform designs, please be gentle:

NationalsHomeUniformPreview.gif

NationalsAwayUniformPreview.gif

NationalsHomeAltUniformPreview.gif

NationalsAwayAltUniformPreview.gif

NationalsLogoSheet.gif

I may do a more refined version of this when I get some spare time (which is really at a premium lately), but it's as good a concept to start with as any, I suppose...

QPR%20Sig.png

I like all but the Inaugural season patch. It looks too much Texas Rangers.

I agree. It also appears that there are too many pinstrips on the home jersey and the scripts need to be enlarged.

On the other hand, I really like the capitol/baseball primary and secondary logos. If you altered them to resemble the capitol building a bit more it would be a great logo.

I know you probably worked from an actual photo when creating your logo but I figured I'd add one to the post to help others out:

dome_1.jpg

As one of your first concepts it is impressive. Thanks for sharing.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Moser, those are very very nice.

They will probably do worse.

The only problem I had was the colonial guy patch. It reminds of some older Phillies logos.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The pants kinda remind me of the Hackensack Bulls "new" uniforms in the movie Brewster's Millions (although I don't know if anybody else here will get the reference ;))

QPR%20Sig.png

It wouldnt be too shabby to modify the unused Wash Capitals Hockey logo, and put it on a baseball jersey.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived