• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jmac11281 said:

I think it was the early 70s. 1970 or 1971? Plus that is a young Phil Jackson. Cool picture!

kos.jpg

I believe they were the same jerseys they wore in their 9-win season -- thus, a quick exit.

18 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

ClpkWAqWMAA1Z1H.jpg

ClplH1YWQAAXUjk.jpg

Derrick rose will wear #25 for the Knicks next year. (same number he wore in High school to honor Benjamin Wilson..RIP)

The logo in the locker room still has the old black color. They never replaced it?

XM4KeeA.png

On 6/22/2016 at 0:26 PM, jmac11281 said:

I think it was the early 70s. 1970 or 1971? Plus that is a young Phil Jackson. Cool picture!

Phil Jackson vs. Luke Jackson.  And Hal Greer retired in 1970 and jackson missed the entire 1969-70 season with an injury, so this is either 1967-68 or 1968-69.

Wilt played for Philadelphia in 1967-68 and I've never seen any pictures of him in this uniform, so I'm guessing 1968-69.

On 6/23/2016 at 9:06 PM, Shadojoker said:

ClpkWAqWMAA1Z1H.jpg

ClplH1YWQAAXUjk.jpg

Derrick rose will wear #25 for the Knicks next year. (same number he wore in High school to honor Benjamin Wilson..RIP)

I'm annoyed at how off-center the number and/or name is relative to the jersey.

On 6/21/2016 at 7:55 AM, joshey said:

I wish they went full-pinstripe and sleeveless. Could've been a sick alternate if so, but the shorts side panels on the normal jerseys are much better than these imo.

The first sleeved uniform, they need to dig these out, for a once a year thing.

Add Isaiah Thomas to the list of players on the record as not liking the sleeves.

What do you think of the sleeved jerseys, then?

I don’t like them. I don’t like them. I know what the NBA’s doing, especially for a casual fan it’s definitely convenient.

in this Q&A he also admits to ordering his sleeved jerseys a size or two larger than usual.

And also he doesn't like to wear a green headband because it doesn't match the shade of green on the C's jerseys.

A man after our own hearts, that Isaiah Thomas.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived