2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are getting a little salty between worcat and the admiral. 

Also, give some credit to the Wings. Somehow still fighting along and almost got that sucker tied up. Good for them. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

10 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

No salt. Simply stating that regardless of the team or series, some fans use excuses to help cope with losses. It's sad but true.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Once upon a time, Tampa Bay head coach Jon Cooper thought Jonathan Drouin was not qualified to play top-six even strength minutes, or power play minutes.

That was...oh, just a couple months ago, and it damn near led to Drouin being traded out of Tampa.

Yeah, good thing common sense (appears) to have prevailed on this one after all. Because Jonathan Drouin is on the verge of a superstar-esque breakout, if he hasn't already had one so far this postseason.

spacer.png

Blackhawks look great after 1 period, if by "great" I mean, "have all the pop and sizzle of a frozen waffle."  Team is so flat.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Blackhawks look great after 1 period, if by "great" I mean, "have all the pop and sizzle of a frozen waffle."  Team is so flat.

It's a good defensive game. Appears both teams are testing the waters and sizing each other up.

What's most important is that the ref's are letting the teams play. No calls so far. This is great series.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

55 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Also, give some credit to the Wings. Somehow still fighting along and almost got that sucker tied up. Good for them. 

Is it really a proper thread if the admiral isn't salty with someone

I'm with you. This game was pretty fair in the first period but no it's a circus. There is no explanation as to why Chicago got a power play over that incident. Doesn't make sense to me but there's still a period to go.

I just don't get it.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

2 minutes ago, Heitert said:

This is infuriating. Tell me that the refs are calling a fair game right now. How in the hell does Chicago get a power play after Crawford suckerpunches Fabbri? 

tumblr_inline_n1z86jFE4D1rdemoh.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 minute ago, Heitert said:

This is infuriating. Tell me that the refs are calling a fair game right now. How in the hell does Chicago get a power play after Crawford suckerpunches Fabbri? 

Probably Blues doing Blues things.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The only annual tradition more entertaining than the Stanley Cup playoffs themselves is all the sniping and saltiness in the CCSLC Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

3 minutes ago, waltere said:

The only annual tradition more entertaining than the Stanley Cup playoffs themselves is all the sniping and saltiness in the CCSLC Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

I can see it now...

Rite of Spring 2017: Saltiness with a Side of Hockey!

Thank goodness the Blues have overcome the adversity of demented officiating to beat a Blackhawks team that's out of answers.  But hey, at least Chicago still has an NFL team.

twitter

4 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Thank goodness the Blues have overcome the adversity of demented officiating to beat a Blackhawks team that's out of answers.  But hey, at least Chicago still has an NFL team.

Ouch, you really had to turn the knife on that one STL Rams fan?.... You're so cool. Does your mom give you gold star stickers still?

It's been a good game, don't be an ass. Enjoy the game for what it is without resorting to being a troll.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

2 minutes ago, worcat said:

Ouch, you really had to turn the knife on that one STL Rams fan?.... You're so cool. Does you're mom give you gold star stickers still?

It's been a good game, don't be an ass. Enjoy the game for what it is without resorting to being a troll.

You must be new.

edit:  My mom taught me the difference between your and you're, at least. 

And yeah, I do have a gold star just for you:

WSwZlKz.png

twitter

Archived