2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

That's the only thing they got to celebrate.

I can show you 14 NHL teams that would absolutely love to trade spots with the Red Wings this season, and 29 NHL teams that would love to have the run the Red Wings have had in the last 25 seasons.

The Wings series went about how I expected it to. They made the playoffs because Boston couldn't win a game at the end of the season (except for the one against themselves, obviously)

Anyway, thanks, Pavs. 

Why Pavel, why??? Anyways, great NHL career, for you Datsyuk, but I hope that the Red Wings miss next year! 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Oh, sup Nashville. We in this, Perds. Alllllllllllll even.

That's the Ducks team we should have seen from the start. That's what this team is. Hard on the puck, getting to the crease, scoring some damn goals, and clearing things out defensively. Awesome.

Take all that you've learned on your sojourn to Music City, bring it back to Anaheim, and take control.

LETS. GO. DUCKS.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

C'mon Blues, stop :censored:ing around. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Blues have officially been broken. Now just watch Hawks win Saturday to force a magnificent Game 7. 

If they somehow pull this off, I've just got to wonder how a team over a six yea period can be so good in the second half of a series. It's just mindboggling.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

What is dead may never die, but rise again, harder and stronger.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Blues have officially been broken. Now just watch Hawks win Saturday to force a magnificent Game 7. 

If they somehow pull this off, I've just got to wonder how a team over a six yea period can be so good in the second half of a series. It's just mindboggling.

Another valid question would be "where is that second gear during the first half of the series?"

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

What is dead may never die, but rise again, harder and stronger.

Never above a good boner joke, are ya?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

5 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Never above a good boner joke, are ya?

Q7qfu.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

12 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Well, when you consider that the Sharks are leading 3 games to 1, you'll be wondering the same thing about the Kings.

The elixir of numb is at the ready...

This one, in addition to Sharks/Kings, has been an anomaly with how well the road team has done. I predicted the Blues losing both at the UC, so I'm not passing them over to somehow pull off Game 6.

I mean, they aren't going to, but hey, I could be proven wrong again.

Please let me be proven wrong again.

2 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Well, when you consider that the Sharks are leading 3 games to 1, you'll be wondering the same thing about the Kings.

The elixir of numb is at the ready...

Ugh, too true. It's one thing to do it for one playoff run, maybe two. But I mean, nearly every year they come back to force it to seven and half the time, they :censored:ing win. What a lucky and fortunate bunch of pricks. 

Archived