2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sharks will play for the Stanley Cup.

Nope... doesn't seem real.

THANK YOU BASED GOD!

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Well, it sucks, but good for the Sharks. Solid team, never had anything against them, and it's not like the Blues has any chance of winning the series.

Here's to hoping it's a Sharks vs. Lightning Cup Final! 

2 minutes ago, Heitert said:

Well, it sucks, but good for the Sharks. Solid team, never had anything against them, and it's not like the Blues has any chance of winning the series.

Here's to hoping it's a Sharks vs. Lightning Cup Final! 

Hey, the Blues are still a hell of a franchise. An underrated logo, some talented players and a suffering fanbase. I sincerely hope they and the Preds start taking back the Central.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived