College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just recently saw Sacramento State's uniforms from last weekends game and it was an absolute disaster. The numbers were shiny fabric so it just looked like absolute crap with the black then you have the color of the helmet, which I don't even know what it is. Is the helmet dark green or black? This college has great colors in Green and Gold but they decide to do this? Not a fan.

HenniePoint1000.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

I was thinking the Ducks would go with the green pants this week and save the yellow/green/yellow combo for the Civil War, but instead they’ll be breaking out the traditional home combo for tomorrow’s game against Arizona:

This is the same combo they wore in the season opener, except this time they’re going with the white and yellow Doernbecher cleats instead of the green, black, and yellow cleats.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

I was thinking the Ducks would go with the green pants this week and save the yellow/green/yellow combo for the Civil War, but instead they’ll be breaking out the traditional home combo for tomorrow’s game against Arizona:

This is the same combo they wore in the season opener, except this time they’re going with the white and yellow Doernbecher cleats instead of the green, black, and yellow cleats.

Green socks would make this 1000x better. I hate leotard looks. 

spacer.png

Cal going Blue/White/Blue for the Stanford game. Wish we would break out the Gold pants on the road (havent yet in the UA era and usually do at least once a year) but with UCLA next week, I guess I will be waiting until next year. blue/white/gold is one of our best looks imo and would have made for a great color matchup

ncaa-football-california-stanford.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

4 minutes ago, kabbey520 said:

Not gonna explain my situation again.

He cant see images/links unless they are actually hosted directly on this site (his work pc [90% of his forum time] is blocking embedded links and wont allow access to the photo sharing sites on the firewall) . Until that feature returns (or an unblocked photo sharing site pops up), he wont be able to see images anymore (unless out of work). 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

1 hour ago, djam2410 said:

He cant see images/links unless they are actually hosted directly on this site (his work pc [90% of his forum time] is blocking embedded links and wont allow access to the photo sharing sites on the firewall) . Until that feature returns (or an unblocked photo sharing site pops up), he wont be able to see images anymore (unless out of work). 

I'm in the same boat as well, only 50% of the time though. Eventually I'll get blocked for about 5 months then we start this dance again. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived