2017 MLB Season

Norva

12 minutes ago, EvilChameleon said:

About all that...

Meh, he wasn't on the mound giving up 8 runs. 

I will say that this Rangers team will struggle in a big way if they don't learn how to sit on a pitch. Half the lineup is a K waiting to happen. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, vicfurth said:

I will say that this Rangers team will struggle in a big way if they don't learn how to sit on a pitch. Half the lineup is a K waiting to happen. 

Odor included.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

11 hours ago, vicfurth said:

This is what doomed Toronto in the ALCS. They were the most unnecessarily aggressive team I ever saw. They both (Toronto and Texas) need to learn to play effective small ball and not treat every AB like it's the Home Run Derby.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

11 hours ago, The Six said:

So glad we're back to another season of the best player in baseball having his career wasted because the Angels are a terrible franchise. Great job, Arte!

Yeah I don't want to see him leave because I enjoy watching him play when the Dodgers aren't, but if I'm him I go somewhere like Seattle or Texas just to spite the guy. The only thing they did for him was get a hof hitter he could learn from everything  else has been a disaster. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

20 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

9v6wgpf6jepy.jpg

Guys, we've finally got a team putting sabermetric stats on their jumbotron. I like it!

Does the jumbotron alternate between traditional and sabermetric stats? I Am okay with that, as long as they still have BA, HR, and RBI.

38 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

Does the jumbotron alternate between traditional and sabermetric stats? I Am okay with that, as long as they still have BA, HR, and RBI.

Yes. Source: was there. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

4 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

HR good. BA okay (OBP is better). RBI bad.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Garrett Richards leaves his first start of the season in the fifth inning. The year after an elbow injury that required Tommy John surgery. Except he didn't do the Tommy John surgery and tried some stem cell injection therapy and just let it heal. Because, you know, Tommy John hasn't worked for anyone before ever, so why bother, right?

#TheHaloWay

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I can understand Richards' reluctance to go under the knife for Tommy John. The rehab is very long--what, 18 months minimum?--and the results aren't guaranteed. (And what's the line about minor surgery? It's only minor when it's happening to someone else, or something like that?) Richards had the stem cell dealie less than a year ago and he was back on a big league mound tonight. And initial reports are that he left with a biceps cramp, not an elbow injury, so no need to hit the panic button just yet.

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Toronto is in danger of getting swept by Baltimore. This team is going to have a hard time throughout this season replacing Edwin.

They don't play in the cold again until the 25th.  2 games does not a season make, 1 of which was extras on the road.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived