The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

buzzcut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

So you'd rather watch NCAA basketball and a Virginia game which is overcoached, or you just like a NBA with 30 Rick Carlisle's managing every damn possession?

*shrugs* I'd like to see a game where the bigs don't get exploited as much to defend the smalls around the perimeter, then lose them as they charge into the paint or kick it back out for another three. I don't think Finals games averaging 110+ points a game is as indicative of better play, as it is of bad defensive schematics. I'd like to see the NBA do away with the corner three and maybe expand the arc a bit but that's sidetracking the thread. Suffice to say, I'm not a fan of three pointers replacing jump shots. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

6 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Cleveland and Youngstown peeps might've told them the same threat but about the much larger Lake Erie.

Hey, we shook off our mob ties years ago, buddy.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

4 minutes ago, EvilChameleon said:

Hey, we shook off our mob ties years ago, buddy.

Traficant and his toupee is gone, but DeBartolo family and those who financed them are still there.

$hit, YSU hired Jim Tressel as a university president, ties always bind.

18 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

*shrugs* I'd like to see a game where the bigs don't get exploited as much to defend the smalls around the perimeter, then lose them as they charge into the paint or kick it back out for another three. I don't think Finals games averaging 110+ points a game is as indicative of better play, as it is of bad defensive schematics. I'd like to see the NBA do away with the corner three and maybe expand the arc a bit but that's sidetracking the thread. Suffice to say, I'm not a fan of three pointers replacing jump shots. 

Guess you hate when a LB has to cover an undersized RB too, rather than the offense just running the ball.

Dubs better win game 5 or there is going to be some deep :censored: around here. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs won game 5 though. I would love to see Richard Jefferson and David West get into a brawl. 

I'm happy for this Cavs win if only so the Ws can't do the undefeated thing.  Spicy game.  I enjoyed it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Why won't this freaking Cavs team just go away?

I wanted this long NBA season to end tonight.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the stupid Cavs basically make all the threes.

I just want this Cavs team elimianted because I'm so terrified they can come all the way back.

They. Just. Won.'t. Die.

In hindsight, throwing away game 3 was pretty stupid.

Even if they get blown out in game 5, the Cavs took away another milestone opportunity from Golden State.

This rivalry is the weirdest.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived