XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mkg74 said:

Once they finally roll out the nicknames logos uniforms...

We're all looking forward to that day, that's for damn sure. But, I like this slow rollout of info and hires. Looks very methodical and well thought out. As for the rumor that they'll have a 3-week minicamp? No, that's not well thought out at all. The AAF made this same mistake and the quality of football was worse than college football at times. 

12 hours ago, mkg74 said:

Once they finally roll out the nicknames logos uniforms...

Every time the XFL announces a hire or a move, folks on Twitter are like "who cares? I just want the team names and colors" 

I think we'll get them before NFL teams start training camps in late July.  We should know in the next six weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Seattle Fury. Surge is too tame for the XFL.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Surge and Dragons are decent, but have been used before(WLAF)

The others are lame Arena type fodder....Damn i bet i could come up with better names than these

For starters:

Seattle Stags...

Wolves or Wolfpack

Talons

Pilots

Kings

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

https://frntofficesport.com/xfl-oliver-luck-spring-football/

The league is meeting regularly with both networks to decide who will call the games. Since he attends his NFL quarterback son’s games on Sunday, Luck watches a lot of college football. He hopes ESPN and Fox will give college football announcers like Fox’s Joel Klatt a crack at calling XFL games. But he’ll leave that up to the networks.

Well I'm just happy they're not springing for JR and King again this time around. Lesson learned.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I assume every head coach and coordinator being hired to work for the XFL is a true-blue American with no criminal records, right? Since the only reason to watch the XFL is to see "real" football being played by "real" Americans who have nothing but love and peace in their hearts at all times.

Archived