XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

XFL Unveils Team Uniforms for 2020

December 3, 2019 - 23:18 PM

The revived XFL will be unveiling the uniforms for all eight of their teams set to take the field during the upcoming 2020 season on the night of Tuesday, December 3rd. We’ll be tracking each of these uniforms and updating […]

Read More...

• officeglenn changed the title to XFL 2020 Logos, Names and Uniforms
23 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

Champion outfitted XFL 1.0. I don't know who owns the brand now - is it still Sara Lee? - but it's possible that was not the best of partnerships. Champion basically disappeared from pro sports after that.

They've had something of a revival lately. They're popular with the hipster crowd.

• Like 1

It has been funny to see the official logo of middle-aged dudes' mesh gym shorts adorning the trendiest look of The Youths.

Which reminds me, I still have my Memphis Maniax shorts. Quite comfy!

• Like 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Interesting takes from over analyzing the Dallas uniforms:

Wish they at least had some reference to being Dallas on the uniforms....

Dallas doesn't have a collar logo, which surprises me.

We really really look like the Titans, which is funny and awkward for me. Im the XFL's target demographic. Why they gotta make my home team look so much like my NFL team? I'm wanting something totally different than what I've already got.

56 minutes ago, Maroon said:

Are they just getting a custom print job from the team sports shop down the road?

Often times uniform supplier deals are just glorified ad placement deals. The CFL, for example, kept the same supplier when they changed from Reebok to New Era. It's just that the factory started stitching New Eras logos in place of the Reebok logos. You see this in the NFL too. The Packers didn't want to give up their traditional uniform cuts and fabrics, so their uniforms remain entirely unchanged from the same factory they had under Reebok. It's just that now the factory stitches the Nike swoosh onto the uniforms. 

I'm not sure what factory is supplying the XFL's uniforms, but chances are that whoever signs on as the league's "official" supplier won't actually take over production. They'll just get their logo added to the uniforms at whatever factory is churning these out.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Watch out for TapOut, which is owned by Vince McMahon.

That would be hilarious.

56 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

As for Adidas, they supply the uniforms of the National Arena League:

http://www.nationalarenaleague.com/

And Under Armour apparently supplies the uniforms of the Indoor Football League:

https://goifl.com/landing/index

My guess is these leagues pay Adidas and UA for the uniforms, rather than Adidas and UA bidding for the supplier rights. The XFL could easily get Adidas, UA, or Nike if they paid them, but my guess is Vince wanted to be wooed, and there were no takers.

• Like 1

Anyway I like every set we've seen so far...save for the monochrome. I'm probably never going to come around on that aesthetic choice, so the home looks all look kind of bad to me.

The uniform designs themselves are solid though.