406Cane

College Basketball 2018-19

Syracuse is changing the trim on their numbers from blue to gray/silver, and going back to the shorts they wore in the tournament last year:

They had been wearing these:

usa_today_12063352.0.jpg

3 hours ago, dfwabel said:

More info on this series. The press release says that every Adidas P5 school’s men’s and women’s teams will be included.

Sorry what makes these black history month uniforms? I see nothing that says to me these a specifically for black history month, what does vintage white or cream or what ever relevant to black history month. To me it just looks like a cash grab by adidas and nothing more.

23 hours ago, dont care said:

Sorry what makes these black history month uniforms? I see nothing that says to me these a specifically for black history month, what does vintage white or cream or what ever relevant to black history month. To me it just looks like a cash grab by adidas and nothing more.

They're supposedly inspired by art from the Harlem Renaissance. I can kind of see it but it's a stretch

On 2/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, pscf3 said:

More info on this series. The press release says that every Adidas P5 school’s men’s and women’s teams will be included.

Miami looks like they're doing a Parley for the Oceans uniform instead of a Harlem Renaissance look, excdpt for sharing the same number and word mark fonts.

I just discovered a small school in California called Copper Mountain College.  The team's called the Fighting Cacti!  Goofy logo but copper and teal unis!!!
0d49e6eb-890a-421e-9fe3-aa640cd6a309-Cop

7a2d74fc-e93e-4e45-b0e2-bc86779cb660-Cop

On 1/30/2019 at 4:37 PM, Waffles said:

Syracuse is changing the trim on their numbers from blue to gray/silver, and going back to the shorts they wore in the tournament last year:

They had been wearing these:

They wore a modified home top on Saturday against Boston College, with 'CUSE instead of ORANGE

4c5_subctyusdunk.jpeg

Cool looking jerseys if they were Baylor and this was 2015. 

But honestly, why not a bright hue of red?  Infrared, salmon, or hot pink would've been more in tune than what we see above. 

3 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

hjDbCZV.gif

Will Curry wear that colorway in game? Sounds like a cheap excuse to not make additional c/ws. No pass from me. This is dreadful. 

You may recall Florida’s equipment truck fire last year, but that happened on the way home from a game: