2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Flames1fan said:

nike have one of the worst design out of all kit makers in the premier league. 

I like what they're rolling out with this year, design wise. They have the same problem in soccer that adidas has in football. They try to get everyone wearing that one template with a different pattern slapped on it. They have 4 different collars but everyone seems to be wearing the "football collar". But being a United fan, thy looked better with Nike than they have since moving to adidas. Last year's home kit was pretty bad in my opinion.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I like what they're rolling out with this year, design wise. They have the same problem in soccer that adidas has in football. They try to get everyone wearing that one template with a different pattern slapped on it. They have 4 different collars but everyone seems to be wearing the "football collar". But being a United fan, thy looked better with Nike than they have since moving to adidas. Last year's home kit was pretty bad in my opinion.

Yes but look what Adidas did with Arsenal this season, Nike look they only have 3 teams in the premier league they make kits for. See what they done with the Hotspurs home kit. Look at brighton and hove albion kit. it the same kit from two season ago with a few changes. Who do you think have best kits in the premier league this season. I would say Arsenal. 

hvmY186.png

Just now, Flames1fan said:

Yes but look what Adidas did with Arsenal this season, Nike look they only have 3 teams in the premier league they make kits for. See what they done with the Hotspurs home kit. Look at brighton and hove albion kit. it the same kit from two season ago with a few changes. 

I think they could've done a lot more with Brighton but after Spurs kit last year, this year's is a big improvement. I think it also speaks to what Nike expects. Brighton will probably go down this year and Nike looks like they spent that much time on their design this year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

I think they could've done a lot more with Brighton but after Spurs kit last year, this year's is a big improvement. I think it also speaks to what Nike expects. Brighton will probably go down this year and Nike looks like they spent that much time on their design this year. 

Yes but compared to the other brands it looks like nike didnt in put time into like the other big brands

hvmY186.png

Congrats to City for picking up the mantle of “Puma, why are you treating your marquee club like this”

Love a shirt that looks like boat channel markers in the night, with a strip of caution tape pasted on to boot. 

MCI_AK_516.png?width=260&height=330

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

45 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Puma is the absolute worst.   I’m so glad MLS has a league-wide contract with Adidas so NYCFC is saved from having to wear their terrible kits. 

I'd love to see MLS teams go back to picking their own kit, but Puma would dress every City group team like the parent club, same as Red Bull would with RBNY. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd love to see MLS teams go back to picking their own kit, but Puma would dress every City group team like the parent club, same as Red Bull would with RBNY. 

I wouldn’t have a problem with the Red Bull teams. Save for Salzburg(?) last season, RB Leipzig have had some pretty good kits in recent years.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

That would mean we’re stuck with Puma, so no thanks.  Would hate to see them in MLS at all, much less ruining my club.

I’m just glad Arsenal finally realized their mistake and bought their way out of the Puma contract.  Adidas is worlds better. 

3 hours ago, Digby said:

Congrats to City for picking up the mantle of “Puma, why are you treating your marquee club like this”

Love a shirt that looks like boat channel markers in the night, with a strip of caution tape pasted on to boot. 

MCI_AK_516.png?width=260&height=330

The yellow/black stripe design is a nod to the legendary Manchester nightclub the Hacienda (Fac. 51) and the music of the city.

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

3 minutes ago, WelshSteeler said:

The yellow/black stripe design is a nod to the legendary Manchester nightclub the Hacienda (Fac. 51) and the music of the city.

Puma speak is even worse for their third kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With Juventus, Boca Juniors, and River Plate signing exclusive deals with Pro Evolution Soccer, EA Sports has come up with fake teams to put their players on.

Piemonte Calcio (aka Juventus):

Boca Juniors (aka Buenos Aires) and River Plate (aka Nuñez):

Archived