2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/08/rangers-banned-from-wearing-hummel-kits.html

How bad is life at Rangers FC? They've actually lost a suit against Sports Direct that will basically ban them from wearing Hummel uniforms after this season:

The ruling stated: "Rangers shall not perform the Elite-Hummel Agreement. Rangers shall not assist Elite or Hummel to perform the Elite-Hummel Agreement. And Rangers shall inform Elite and Hummel that it will not perform the Elite-Hummel Agreement."

Rangers are also prohibited from permitting any of the club's teams "to wear any Official Rangers Technical Products designed by, supplied by, gifted by or manufactured by Elite or Hummel, or bearing the Hummel brand."

If Rangers FC fail to comply with the order, Rangers could be held in contempt of court, fined, or have assets seized r. Club directors risk a fine or even jail if they breach the court ruling.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Pumas has the worst kits, by far IMO. At least in the EPL. 

Newcastle looks like a knock off Newcastle. 

That's why when I ordered new Puma kits, even though they were teamwear I went up a size. Some of us don't have only 3% body fat. And City's yellow orange kit reminds me of a mangonada in reverse. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 minutes ago, Flames1fan said:

Lol fits fans better but have okay design. Look at man city kits they look the same every year.

Because that's what City wanted. Chelsea goes for something out of the ordinary this year and get ripped for it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived