Will LA get NFL teams?

Retromaniac

That makes NO SENSE.

-St. Louis has a two time NFC, one time Super Bowl champion that was built with players while they were in St. Louis. Why would they trade them for the Cardinals?

-Why would the Cardinals move, if the Bidwells are getting a brand new stadium?

-Why would they uproot two fan bases that are already there?

Will Los Angeles ever get an NFL team? Here is my plan for getting the NFL a team in Los Angeles.

1. Move the Cardinals back to Saint Louis

2. Move the Rams back to Los Angeles

Simple.

Wouldn't it be even more simple to move the Cardinals to Los Angeles?

By your logic, all we really have to do is remove a team from Phoenix and move it in a northwestern direction, perhaps by email, to Los Angeles.

No reason to move two teams all over the country when you only have to move one.

Or we can move the Jets to Phoenix (wouldn't that be ironic?) since New York already has two teams, move the Cardinals to Manitoba for the hell of it, then move the Cardinals to Oakland, but change their logo, colors, and name to the current Raiders' set and call them Raiderzzz, and then move the Raiders to LA, but change their logos, colors, and name to the current Cardinalz set and call them the LA Sky Foxorxz.

Simple, eh?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

to answer his question yes i think they will

move the jets to LA, they dont have a stadium, and theres already a team in the city. there.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

from my vantage point, fluff LA. they didn't care then and they don't care now. the NFL needs LA like I need a cold sore.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Will Los Angeles ever get an NFL team? Here is my plan for getting the NFL a team in Los Angeles.

1. Move the Cardinals back to Saint Louis

2. Move the Rams back to Los Angeles

Simple.

I really wish there were an ignore function.

At least he didn't ask for the Packers to move to Milwaukee again. :mad:

It's where I sit.

well i heard the chargers might move to la if they can get out of their lease with san diego.

as for retromaiac's idea, it wont work for the reason's habsfan stated. also, woulodnt it be confusing with 2 st. louis cardinals teams (football and baseball)? the chargers are la's only chance at getting a team. the rams wont go back. they have had to much success in st. louis. the raiders wont go back because they have already done the oakland to la thing already. the nfl has already stated that there will be no more expansion teams, seeing as they like the new division alighnment.

woulodnt it be confusing with 2 st. louis cardinals teams (football and baseball)?

they had it like this for years before the cardinals moved to arizona.

Stupid idea. I doubt anyone will move. They'll probably add another team or two in a few years and one of those will be LA. Its the one sport that could sustain it. The playing field is very level in the NFL and you've got plenty of great players that are out there.

Chargers played one season in the AFL in LA before moving to San Diego

^_^

I think in the end thats who will end up in LA is the Chargers. Maybe its harsh but is San Diego really a NFL town? Why not move them up the coast and they stay in LA and keep mpostr of their fan base in Souther Cal while expanding it in LA

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Chargers played one season in the AFL in LA before moving to San Diego

^_^

I think in the end thats who will end up in LA is the Chargers. Maybe its harsh but is San Diego really a NFL town? Why not move them up the coast and they stay in LA and keep mpostr of their fan base in Souther Cal while expanding it in LA

I'm surprised now, actually, that they don't play a home date or two in the Col or the Rose Bowl....It would seem a good way to drum up intrest in the SoCal area, eh?

woulodnt it be confusing with 2 st. louis cardinals teams (football and baseball)?

they had it like this for years before the cardinals moved to arizona.

On top of that for years before that there were the New York Giants football and baseball teams. I belive in the early days of the NFL a lot of the teams were named the same as the local baseball team.

I don't think the people of St. Louis like the Bidwell's well. That's why it amkes no sense for the Cards to go back to STL. Also, I don't think the Rams want to move back to LA when they have had success in STL. after leaving LA. There was a reason why they moved. The Cards aren't going anywhere any way as stated they have a new stadium comming.

Archived