Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hat Boy said:

That yellow jersey looks pretty good, but I would need to see it as a painting before I can make a definitive judgment.

I know a crocodile who would agree with you on that one

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Now that we have seen the Falcons, especially with a full gradient uniform, I’m going to make prediction given the gradient seen on the Ram horns: 

1. New helmet will be blue with yellow to white gradient Ram horns. This should obviously be expected given the new LA logo. White face mask to match the white of the horn.

2. The Rams won’t go full gradient on the uniform like the Falcons did. But I’ll predict gradient Ram horns on the shoulder sleeves and gradients within the numerals to match.

NYCdog.png

*deep breath in*

*exhale* phew okay

lord please forgive me for say this...

I wouldn’t be opposed to a gradient Chargers alternate that flows from powder blue down into royal blue.

To put my thoughts into a Nike-ism...

“This particular uniform honors the California beaches like we’ve never seen. Introducing... our SoCal Blues”

Just now, DNAsports said:

*deep breath in*

*exhale* phew okay

I wouldn’t be opposed to a gradient Chargers alternate that flows from powder blue down into royal blue.

“This particular uniform honors the California beaches like we’ve never seen. Introducing... our SoCal Blues”

🤢 please god no

I'm almost certain the Rams'll be abusing the :censored: out of gradients with how prominent gradients are in their new logo set. Please god let the Chargers evade Nikespeak hell.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

*deep breath in*

*exhale* phew okay

If the Chargers were smart at all. they'd ditch the royal and navy completely to avoid looking like their landlords.  It's bad enough they almost have the same shade of yellow.  Electric blue only!!!

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

20 minutes ago, _J_ said:

I went to san diego to see the orioles, so yeah. People travel

And you probably have more means than people in Tijuana. 

I just think it's not realistic to expect that placing a team in Mexico City will satisfy its fans in Tijuana. It's like expecting fans in Topeka, Kansas, to travel and root for a team in Las Vegas. 

50 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

spacer.png

The less of these kinds of abominations we have in modern sports design, the better. 😛

It had just occurred to me that the black and yellow streaks really should have been on the OPPOSITE side to show "motion" on the skate :P

I saw, I came, I left.

1 hour ago, colortv said:

Every time the Rams make a post on instagram they are bombarded by comments to change the logo.

I get this isn't 1991 anymore. Stuff like the 49ers' One Day Logo can't happen anymore. That being said...it's probably for the best if the Rams started playing around with some alternate ideas. Nothing big, just get some new ideas on paper so they can hit that 2025 rebrand attempt running.

5 minutes ago, IceCap said:

I get this isn't 1991 anymore. Stuff like the 49ers' One Day Logo can't happen anymore. That being said...it's probably for the best if the Rams started playing around with some alternate ideas. Nothing big, just get some new ideas on paper so they can hit that 2025 rebrand attempt running.

In the announcement video, at the end there were concepts for a full body ram. That would be a decent starting spot.

Archived