City Logos IX: Atlanta

phillyfan36

Which is the best Atlanta logo?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After a delay due to the fact that I put up 8 polls in 9 days - I needed to slow the pace down. Now is the time for number nine, though, and it is Atlanta.

Please write down your opinions below!

PREVIOUS WINNERS

PHI: Eagles (Flyers)

NY: Mets (Rangers)

BOS: Celtics (Celtics, Red Sox)

BAY: Sharks (A's)

CAL: Angels (LA KIngs)

PHX: Coyotes (Suns)

TEX: Texans (Mavs)

CHI: Blackhawks (Bulls)

Next stop: Detroit

It's safe to say that the Hawks logo is the worst of the bunch. The Braves' is boring, but still better than the Hawks'. So I was left between the Falcons and the Thrashers, and though I like the change the NFL team went through a couple years ago, I chose the Thrashers because I'm first and foremost a hockey fan.

Now, on to Detroit!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

But, I actually like the Hawks logo as well.

Somebody who agrees with me!

I said that because I can't figure what's so terribly bad about the Hawks logo. Their secondary logo maybe. I particuarly like the script and the jerseys aren't too bad.

I saw, I came, I left.

To be honest, none of these really stand out for me. I voted for the Braves but I could have voted for the Hawks just as easily.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Oh its gotta be the HAWKS!! Thats my fav. NBA logo of all time!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

may I vote for none of the above--sorry I'm not a big fan of any of those logos...

(Now the Atlanta Flames' falming "A"--there's a great logo)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I decided to vote on the team's logo history... And I love the pac-man Hawk, so I picked the Hawks... But it was a hard choice because (obviously) I love each and every one of these logos on this poll

Archived