2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

1 hour ago, crosfam said:

In sold. Texans should make battle red tops the primary.  Blue tops 3 times a year is enough.   

Either that or make the color rush top the primary. I’d do color rush top with red pants as the primary look. Color rush pants, red or white on the road.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

The dolphins look great, I don't know why anyone would want the throwbacks to return because they aren't any better than these. 

The jerseys just don't look right without sleeve stripes to me. And the helmet stripe makes the lids a total downgrade even if you prefer the corporatized logo

The problem I see with at least Tennessee and Houston (there’s other teams) is that they don’t really try to use their tertiary color/alternate uniforms when facing another navy blue heavy team. It’s completely drags down the color balance of the matchup.

3 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

The jerseys just don't look right without sleeve stripes to me. And the helmet stripe makes the lids a total downgrade even if you prefer the corporatized logo

They haven't really had sleeve stripes since 1986. Unless you consider the minor stripes under the logo they used to have.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Eagles so much better with green pants. White on white shouldn’t be used more than two or three times a season.

More like shouldn't be used more than zero or zero times a season. White on green is pretty much flawless. And this is one of the worst games for them to use it against a green team, but it still looks amazing!

16 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So they haven't had stripes unless you count the stripes?

I see where he’s coming from.

spacer.png

Not gonna lie, I sometimes forget Washington has sleeve stripes because of modern jersey cuts. Looking at these, obviously these are meant to be stripes, but for the most part the gold just looks like a result of standard uniform manufacturing. Much like the previous Miami set and Nike’s original toilet bowl seat collars

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

More like shouldn't be used more than zero or zero times a season. White on green is pretty much flawless. And this is one of the worst games for them to use it against a green team, but it still looks amazing!

It wouldn’t really be missed, but it could be a fun change of pace. Definitely shouldn’t be the primary.

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I hope if the Titans host a playoff game that they get an exemption from the league to wear light blue. It's 10,000 times better than their navy.

I don't think the Titans will want to wear light blue in the playoffs after what happened today

A bunch of random thoughts:

-The thickened numbers for Tennessee is a huge upgrade. 
-eagles green pants needs to be primary away look

-dolphins have 2 awesome sets in the current and the throwback, I personally like the modern

-browns pants look great, but I wonder if the stripe being white in the middle would make it look better on stripe consistency. Regardless, that’s their best road look

-another week where color balance makes matchups better and worse, moreso than the individual uniform. Green mono jets & all red chiefs clashed really well in their games, falcons Saints was a disaster

-falcons helmet looks better with black masks.

-Saints for all things good need to go to gold pants.

-Texans should always be a navy primary team, but could help themselves in uniform choices against other navys

-cardinals need to wear less black, if they don’t like the current look then change it, but black v bone in a red vs blue team game is awfully sad.

I think I covered everything I wanted to!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived