MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

On 5/5/2021 at 12:47 PM, coco1997 said:

The Red Sox ones were unveiled about two weeks before they debuted on the field. If Nike follows a similar rollout for the Marlins, we should see them by Friday. 

Or not.. :upside:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

MLB's online shop.  It was up as late as last summer.  Makes sense given production timelines.

Hmm, you're right. I did some digging and found that '47 has the same hat. I remember seeing it last summer as well:

https://www.47brand.com/collections/new-york-yankees/products/new-york-yankees-cooperstown-47-franchise

spacer.png

Worth noting, the NEW YORK script on the back appears on all the hats that aren't the on-field model. Wonder if that's a clue as to the front of the jersey

spacer.png

Anubis.png

Do the Marlins have a blue jersey yet (other than for batting practice)?  If not, it is so stupid that they are getting a city uniform first.

They have the potential to really have such a vibrant, exciting, and fun identity.... they could get a blue jersey, or at least make all of their existing jerseys more colorful.  That would be SO easy to do, it would look so great.  I think I would literally watch the Marlins JUST to see their uniforms, if they played up their beautiful colors more.  But no, instead of making these simple changes, they keep their uniforms dark, illegible, and depressing, and now will throw in an ugly city jersey to make matters worse.

4 minutes ago, SCalderwood said:

if they played up their beautiful colors more. 

colores

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I mean, technically yes, but a huge proportion of Miami residents are Cuban expats who love Cuba but hate its government.

If someone took away my plantation I'd hate them too!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, Anubis2051 said:

Worth noting, the NEW YORK script on the back appears on all the hats that aren't the on-field model. Wonder if that's a clue as to the front of the jersey

Maybe the year '47 on the side is a clue to the 47 Yankees. 

- Kidding, but not really.

http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/detail_page.asp?fileName=al_1947_newyork.gif&Entryid=754

I think the A’s Mother’s Day cap with a gold “O” would be the perfect solution to the A’s two cap issue. Green cap with a gold bill and white “A’s” at home and solid green cap with gold “O” on the road.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

I think the A’s Mother’s Day cap with a gold “O” would be the perfect solution to the A’s two cap issue. Green cap with a gold bill and white “A’s” at home and solid green cap with gold “O” on the road.

I agree with moooost of what you said.

Seriously, though, just go back to the old one.   I like the O as an alt like the Orioles' O's and the Indians' J.   But I'd rather the A with their grays.   Wear the O with green on the road and just wear that instead of a road jersey.

None of this is based on my preferences, but more on giving up on league trends not being what they are.   I'd just prefer A on the road be the traditional choice even if they wear it as much as the Marlins used to wear their away gray.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 5/7/2021 at 5:51 PM, SCalderwood said:

Do the Marlins have a blue jersey yet (other than for batting practice)?  If not, it is so stupid that they are getting a city uniform first.

They have the potential to really have such a vibrant, exciting, and fun identity.... they could get a blue jersey, or at least make all of their existing jerseys more colorful.  That would be SO easy to do, it would look so great.  I think I would literally watch the Marlins JUST to see their uniforms, if they played up their beautiful colors more.  But no, instead of making these simple changes, they keep their uniforms dark, illegible, and depressing, and now will throw in an ugly city jersey to make matters worse.

No they don't. 😕

I've been a Marlins fan waiting for these to improve.  Hopefully when Nike fully takes over.

I love the bright pink catcher's gear today.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

On 5/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, coco1997 said:

spacer.png

Oh, yeah.  Now you're talking my language.  :lol:

This is a beautiful cap.

snapback_ath_o_forest_flat2_541x@2x.jpg?

On 5/7/2021 at 5:37 PM, Anubis2051 said:

Hmm, you're right. I did some digging and found that '47 has the same hat. I remember seeing it last summer as well:

https://www.47brand.com/collections/new-york-yankees/products/new-york-yankees-cooperstown-47-franchise

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think you're reading too much into that cap.  47 sells a whole ton of Cooperstown Collection stuff with old logos.  I don't think anybody seriously thinks they're going to do a 1907 throwback, right?

BCPTN-RGWTT17GWSNL-NT07-HR-F_8f37bada-25

https://www.47brand.com/products/new-york-yankees-cooperstown-two-tone-47-clean-up-1

Archived