New CFL Uniforms & Logos 2023

Wackyriderfan14

It would make sense....but honestly, please don't. 

I just wish these uniforms would go away. 

• Like 3

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

For a team that is celebrating it’s 150th anniversary, I sure hope that the Argonauts have a throwback of some sort coming down the line this season. Speaking of their new uniforms, I think the light blue jersey would be fine as an alternate jersey but to make it a full time look with a matching away was a mistake.

• Like 2

Today’s game between Ottawa and Montreal is quite interesting. Ottawa is wearing white at home and Montreal is wearing their red alternate uniform on the road. I like the red jersey for the Alouettes but I don’t understand why they wouldn’t wear the navy or white pants instead of monochrome red.

On 8/19/2023 at 8:42 PM, Chewbacca said:

Today’s game between Ottawa and Montreal is quite interesting. Ottawa is wearing white at home and Montreal is wearing their red alternate uniform on the road. I like the red jersey for the Alouettes but I don’t understand why they wouldn’t wear the navy or white pants instead of monochrome red.

At least their both wearing contrasting socks. 

• Like 2

On 8/19/2023 at 9:42 PM, Chewbacca said:

Strangely, I think I prefer mono red. The white pants don't really mesh well with the rest of the uniform. And I'm really starting to miss the helmet with the huge all-over logo. The new helmet stripes still haven't grown on me

spacer.png

spacer.png

Navy or red socks would have helped I'm sure

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

Strangely, I think I prefer mono red. The white pants don't really mesh well with the rest of the uniform. And I'm really starting to miss the helmet with the huge all-over logo. The new helmet stripes still haven't grown on me

spacer.png

spacer.png

Navy or red socks would have helped I'm sure

Or at least make white pants with the same pattern as the red pants.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 9/3/2023 at 8:51 AM, AFirestormToPurify said:

I miss the all over logo too. I knew it wouldn't last when they unveiled it, though. Football doesn't like to think of itself as a traditionalist sport (like baseball, for instance) but it is. The logo and graphic design package was bold enough,  I knew that helmet wasn't going to last. Which is too bad.

• Sad 2

The Als shouldn't play mix and match between the primary home/away and the alternate because they don't match.

The helmet striping also doesn't match anything and the logo treatment on the helmet with the outlines is the only place that version of the logo exists (to my knowledge).

The Als brand design is very inconsistent.

• Like 3

IbjBaeE.png

Tiger-Cats release Indigenous-inspired logo in time for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. No plans to wear it in a game, as far as I can tell, but it will be printed on T-shirts and sold, with proceeds going to a local Indigenous organization.

• Like 1