College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

I haven't watched Kent State much, are these fauxbacks? The helmet really doesn't match the numbers/logo on the jersey and the stripe w/name on the pants. Looks good from a distance, but up close its a yikes. Nice color v color match up though

The helmet is a fauxback to 1972 when they last won the MAC.  The jerseys were a new alternate this year. It's all mismatched.😒

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Baylor looks like doodoo(white helmet with black decals with their normal away jerseys with green numbers, and white pants). When you get to the conference championship game, wear your school colors 🌈 

The decal looks to be green, although the facemask does look awfully close to black:

3SnjBtX.jpg

(This isn’t to negate your point that all white & green with very little gold doesn’t really look much like Baylor at all.)

On 12/4/2021 at 1:12 AM, dont care said:

I’m sure the school colors had everything to do with that loss, and had nothing to do with skill, and luck not going their way.

On 12/4/2021 at 9:00 AM, upperV03 said:

Uhh, yeah? I mean I’m pretty sure that was the gist of what I was saying, too.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:36 PM, upperV03 said:

They wore plenty of school colors two weeks ago and still got the :censored: beaten out of them.

Oh I know. I forgot sarcasm is difficult thing to discern over the internet. But at the same time: 

The Office Quotes (NBC)

Big game? Wear your school colors. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

22 hours ago, lgbaseball8 said:

White pants would make this one of the matchups of the year. Ugh.

My take on Michigan... Just use the yellow pants. I was upset that they wore the blue pants against OSU. Not a fan of the blue or the white pants.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Ohio State has announced that they will be wearing their home uniform for the Rose Bowl. As long as Utah avoids the USS Salt Lake City look it should be a good looking game. 

College football roundup: Utah races past Stanford 52-7 - Los Angeles Times

I hope this is what they roll with.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

23 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Ohio State has announced that they will be wearing their home uniform for the Rose Bowl. As long as Utah avoids the USS Salt Lake City look it should be a good looking game. 

College football roundup: Utah races past Stanford 52-7 - Los Angeles Times

I hope this is what they roll with.

I hope not, the predominantly black uniform along with the chrome logos make this their second worse look other than the USS Salt Lake City uniforms. 

5 minutes ago, dont care said:

I hope not, the predominantly black uniform along with the chrome logos make this their second worse look other than the USS Salt Lake City uniforms. 

Devin Lloyd Returning to Utah Football for 2021 Season - Block U

I know it's Utah vs Colorado, but this would be a good looking game vs all white Utah vs Ohio State.

Ohio State defeats Miami (OH): 5 things we learned – Buckeyes Wire

RWR would look good too though but I'd like more contrast between the teams. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived