2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

Just now, Cujo said:

Ah.. I thought this was a shot at Dallas, housing 50% San Fransisco fans inside their stadium today.

No, it wasn't.  It was a shot at them housing closer to 70% SF fans, just like every other game.  Same with LA.  For all the clamoring about LA getting its Rams back, that stadium serves as nothing but a destination for visiting teams' fans.  Just like the Jerrydome.  At least they're not doing the tomahawk chop like the dogs in the stands in KC.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

If the Rams beat the Cardinals, any chance that they take their bone jerseys to Tampa to make the Buccaneers wear red?

The buccaneers are the home team so they would get first choice on uniforms and would almost certainly go with white/pewter which would force the Rams to wear blue jerseys paired with most likely yellow pants.

12 hours ago, BBTV said:

Let me rephrase in a more sports-uniforms-appropriate context: the Cowboys lost while wearing white at home in what was essentially a road game.  Maybe it's time to either rethink the home uniform, or get fans that don't sell all the tickets to the visiting team's supporters.  Or just scrap the whole thing and start over.  "Dallas Football Team" has a ring to it.

Arlington Football Team, or AFT. Fitting, because they often play from the rear.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

A one-color logo like the standing buffalo only really works on a white helmet.  When they redesigned from the RBKxCFL disaster, I thought that a single-color red logo - whether the standing buffalo or a slightly-modified motion buffalo - would have looked really nice on the white helmet and stood out against an otherwise blue-heavy uniform.

As it stands, their current uniforms - while not bad by any measure - frustrate me with their unnecessary navy trim.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, GoHawks said:

The buccaneers are the home team so they would get first choice on uniforms and would almost certainly go with white/pewter which would force the Rams to wear blue jerseys paired with most likely yellow pants.

No disrespect to anyone, but I don’t understand how people still don’t know this. We’d see the Cowboys, Dolphins, and Bucs wear colored jerseys every home game if this was the case haha

7 hours ago, BBTV said:

A one-color logo like the standing buffalo only really works on a white helmet.  When they redesigned from the RBKxCFL disaster, I thought that a single-color red logo - whether the standing buffalo or a slightly-modified motion buffalo - would have looked really nice on the white helmet and stood out against an otherwise blue-heavy uniform.

As it stands, their current uniforms - while not bad by any measure - frustrate me with their unnecessary navy trim.

And some of the striping inconsistencies. 

On 1/16/2022 at 2:01 PM, Cujo said:

Here. A Bills uniform that satisfies everybody.

E2cY60NX0AEgr12?format=jpg&name=900x900

Define: "satisfies everybody" please?

We wore that look for a few games for NFL-75 in the 1994 season and were being mocked out throughout the NFL world.  Same with the NY Jets who also inverted their throwback look instead of wearing authentic and genuine throwbacks, like to name a few the Houston Oilers, SD Chargers, Raiders (with their 1963 logo and silver numbers on their white road jerseys), Denver Broncos, etc etc

Virtually everyone I know in BILLS-mafia back in '94 hated that look, and the younger generation who were never around between 1962-1974 when Buffalo had the grazing bison logo hated it, until ....... 2005 when the BILLS brought back the authentic looking AFL throwbacks based on the 1965 uniform set, not that silly looking inverted look.

Sorry, but when you post that and call it a "BILLS uniform that satisfies everybody" it flat out made me gasp, and also give me a good laugh..  🙄  😁

20 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Wanna lobby the league to be like it was from 1957-1963 in that era? When teams didn't get a choice.

If it means white jerseys are strictly worn for away games, yeah sure. I’d much rather see the Cowboys wear their navy jersey for a decent 8-9 home games than their white jersey 14-16 total games.

Every time I turn on a Rams game, I think, “those jerseys really aren’t that bad. I don’t know what all the hate is about.” Then I keep watching and get more and more frustrated with every baffling detail I start noticing. The gradient numbers. The weird clothing tag with the visible yellow stitch only on the top seam. The shade of yellow that needs to be way more gold-like if they don’t want to look like Best Buy or IKEA employees. A few tweaks and we’d have a legitimately good update of the classic LA Rams jerseys. 

spacer.png

Has PIT had the black stripe yellow pants all season (or longer)?  Those were awful. 

tonight’s game has good color contrast, but I sooo dislike the LAR new uni details.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived