2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

2 minutes ago, QCS said:

Funnily enough, I disagree. I don't really like the gold helmets here, this does like too much gold to me. A red helmet would be balanced better imo.

Personally, with a burgundy helmet, it ends up too top heavy with one color and I’d immediately notice the gold pants before anything else. With a gold helmet and pants, the colors are evenly spread out and the entire uniform is more noticeable at first glance.

To each their own!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Washington's best home look is burgundy over gold hands down, and its a shame they moved away from that look. Sure, it would've been better to make a new pair with the double stripe rather than recycle the throwback pants and socks, but with all the teams out there with striping inconsistencies who really cares. When I was younger I liked the idea of burgundy over burgundy but after seeing it its not a great look, but I would still go burgundy over white for one or two games a year to switch it up. I was glad to see the white on white look return for Washington as well last year. My favorite years going to games was 05-07, so seeing those uniforms again reminded me of that awesome defense and how much fun I had watching this team in that era. You still can't go wrong with the classic white over burgundy, so I'd want both of those sets at least 4 times a year. One thing is for certain though, they need to go back to wearing white at home against Dallas.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Something about Washington's gold pants that I always hated for same reason. Is the yellow any different pantone wise than GB, PIT or the (previous) Rams? Cause I'm fine with all of those. They were especially atrocious with the white jerseys, I could live with them a couple times per year with the burgundy jerseys but I definitely prefer the white.

3 hours ago, VikWings said:

Something about Washington's gold pants that I always hated for same reason. Is the yellow any different pantone wise than GB, PIT or the (previous) Rams? Cause I'm fine with all of those. They were especially atrocious with the white jerseys, I could live with them a couple times per year with the burgundy jerseys but I definitely prefer the white.

It's the exact same shade as the Packers' gold.

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 5/7/2021 at 9:12 AM, oldschoolvikings said:

The WFT's gold pants make their ugly gold facemask slightly less ugly.

They’d look better with a grey facemask. One of the few teams I’ll ever say should absolutely have it.

10 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Gray>burgundy>gold>white for WFT.

I once saw a NBC Sports Washington graphic that depicted the team with a white facemask and normal helmet stripes. Didn’t look half bad

grey>white>gold>burgundy

34 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

@DNAsports, you should have know what you were bringing upon us when you mentioned gray facemasks. 

35 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Thought I'd get the ball rolling for some discussion in this thread now that the schedule is out, here are my predictions for the uniform matchups in the Seahawks schedule this year:

P1: Seahawks @ Raiders

white/navy vs black/silver

P2: Broncos @ seahawks

white/white vs navy/navy

P3: Chargers @ Seahawks

white/yellow vs navy/navy

Week 1: Seahawks @ Colts

white/white vs blue/white

Week 2: Titans @ Seahawks

white/columbia vs navy/navy

Week 3: Seahawks @ Vikings

white/navy vs purple/white

Week 4: Seahawks @ 49ers

white/navy vs red/gold (maybe red/white '94 throwback)

Week 5: Rams @ Seahawks TNF

bone/royal vs navy/navy

Week 6: Seahawks @ Steelers SNF

white/gray vs black color rush

Week 7: Saints @ Seahawks MNF

white color rush vs green/green

Week 8: Jaguars @ Seahawks

white/teal vs navy/navy

Week 10: Seahawks @ Packers

white/navy vs green/gold

Week 11: Cardinals @ Seahawks

white/red vs navy/navy

Week 12: Seahawks @ Washington MNF

navy/grey vs white/white

Week 13: 49ers @ Seahawks SNF

white/gold vs green/navy

Week 14: Seahawks @ Texans

white/navy vs red/white

Week 15: Seahawks @ Rams

grey/grey vs royal/yellow

Week 16: Bears @ Seahawks

white/navy vs navy/navy

Week 17: Lions @ Seahawks

white/blue vs navy/navy

Week 18: Seahawks @ Cardinals

grey/grey vs red/red

The Cowboys got the Buccaneers and Chargers just the right time. Dallas got those teams at a good time to be made to wear the great navy blue jerseys. The other opponents they have can do the gimmick to them regardless of the time of season. Props to the schedule makers for the schedule they put in place.

It was talked about here that Tampa Bay will wear the white tops in the home opener, to start the title defense, despite being a night game, to feed on what the momentum they had in winning the championship. I think they continue what they have going.

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

They should unearth Paul Brown and wear his skin?

spacer.png

Jokes aside, brown pants would help with the red/orange clash from the divisional(which really wasn’t all that bad).

OK here is my annual Bills uniform schedule prediction. Last year I was 8/16 on correctly guessing both teams. Had a couple weeks where I got one right but not the other. From first glance it will be a hard one to predict, with the extra home game I'd expect a decent amount of AFC teams to opt into wearing an alt the 3 time max. 

PIT: White/White - Black/Yellow

@MIA: Blue/White - White/White

WFT: Blue/Blue - White/Burgundy

HOU: Throwback White - Navy/White

@KC: White/Blue - Red/White

@TEN: White/White - Navy-Navy

MIA: Blue/White - White/Aqua

@JAX: White/Blue - Teal/White

@NYJ: White/White - Green/Green

IND: Blue/White - White/White

@NO: Blue/Blue - Color Rush White

NE: Blue/White - White/Navy