2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

The only dumbass I see is tyreek on offense. Probably more on defense.

The white on white against the Raiders is appropriate as that's how both teams looked for so long early on.

Pre post edit: as I'm typing this it's definitely a defense /special teams mess with the socks. Would be great to police this, but it's probably not pc anymore. 

4-5 on offense and about 75% of the defense... It's indeed appropriate if worn right.. 

8 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

How is the Bills in all white not bland, but the Jags in teal pants is?

The Bills white uniform and Jets Green/white is still good overall. The Jaguars teal pants doesn't go well with certain teams. The Colts blue jersey is hit or miss. JAX vs IND aren't good together.

3 hours ago, joekono said:

Best look in the league!!!!

MN_28486

Yup--right up there next to this...

53d21954449d4e05b454bd4916bd1de7.jpg

15371939.jpeg

1a or 1b makes me no nevermind...they both rule the roost.

2 hours ago, jp1409 said:

And the Chiefs in all white with a lot of guys not even showing any red socks... This icy white trend is definitely getting out of hands...

I've long been wondering when the Chiefs would do white-over-white again.  It feels like it's been since the Trent Green days that they donned that look last...

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Handsome.

If you like color, you loved this matchup.  That's definitely going on my favorites list for the week.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bucs have switched to red for this game.

I think the Bills go all blue for the first time.

I think the Jets switch to all green for the first time.

Gonna guess the Ravens definitely wear a different pant color after that embarrassing loss last week.

I think the Jags go teal over black for the first time at home.

Titans, please wear that combo again against Houston.

Archived