Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

9 hours ago, pHiL Kizer said:

When I said "back to", I was referring solely to the Whalers.  Regardless of how small a state CT is, it has a ton of dedicated pro sports fans.  The fact that Hartford was a consideration for the Patriots is proof enough for another major sports team to make it's home in CT.  

But it really wasn’t. Kraft was bluffing, using the state of Connecticut for leverage.   He never had any intention of leaving Massachusetts.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 10:48 PM, pHiL Kizer said:

Hell, I was living in Oklahoma when the Thunder arrived (who got a taste of the NBA due to Hurricane Katrina) and I can say that it seemed I was more excited than the born and raised locals for a NBA franchise to show up.  Oklahoma is a high school and college football state.  Most of the people there didn't care about the Thunder until they ended up in the Finals against The Heatles.

I don't know, Oklahoma City supported the Hornets so well that I thought for all the world that the temporary relocation would become a permanent one. And it should have.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Flying Squirrels have Full Moon Fever

July 3, 2018 - 12:32 PM

The Richmond Flying Squirrels, Double-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, will pay tribute to Tom Petty with uniforms evoking the artwork from his 1989 debut solo album, Full Moon Fever. The album, which hit number 3 on the Billboard […]

Read More...

• Like 1

Minor League teams suit up for Independence Day

July 4, 2018 - 13:21 PM

Minor League Baseball teams across all levels are donning stars and stripes for Independence Day in the US today. Below is a representative sampling of what 20 of the 160 affiliated are wearing to commemorate the holiday today. Albuquerque Isotopes […]

Read More...

A plethora of minor league promo jerseys

July 5, 2018 - 22:47 PM

There are minor league baseball promotional jerseys all over social media today—and none of them are anthropomorphized regional food specialties! First up, tonight, the Greensboro Grasshoppers will throw back to their days as the Hornets, one of many previous identities […]

Read More...

Louisville Bats celebrate Halloween in July

July 6, 2018 - 14:47 PM

The Louisville Bats, Triple-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds, will wear orange and black Halloween-themed jerseys tonight, just 117 days before the actual holiday. “Halloween in July” at Louisville Slugger Field will feature trick-or-treating on the concourse and a costume […]

Read More...

Fort Wayne TinCaps host Let’s Play Tour with LEGO jerseys

July 6, 2018 - 17:25 PM

LEGO’s Let’s Play Tour has been bringing the Danish interlocking brick toys to minor league baseball stadiums around the country all season, providing building tables, oversized LEGO creations, and photo opportunities to fans at games.  The Fort Wayne TinCaps, Single-A […]

Read More...

Why not just go with Halloween colors full time? The team's name is "Bats," after all.

They can go back to Black and Purple, and possibly add Orange trim. Don't get me wrong, the logos are great, but the current colors are a little less than inspiring.

• Like 3

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Durham Bulls go red and black for Hockey Night

July 10, 2018 - 12:08 PM

The Durham Bulls, Triple-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, will don jerseys and caps inspired by their in-state neighbors, the NHL’s Carolina Hurricanes, who play about 20 miles away from Durham in Raleigh. The Bulls will ditch their familiar […]

Read More...

P-Nats to wear lobster-print jerseys on Cosmo Kramer Night

July 10, 2018 - 17:02 PM

The Potomac Nationals will wear jerseys inspired by the Seinfeld character Cosmo Kramer this weekend. The jerseys are designed to look like the iconic button-down shirts that Kramer wore, and include a Nationals logo that emulates that of the long-running […]

Read More...

Is that not Red Lobster's lobster in that graphic? I mean I know thats gonna be the first thing that pops up in a google search for lobster logo, but I figured someone would've recognized it before putting it on a shirt. Unless they're in on it too.

Redlobster_logocopia.png

• Like 1

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Jumbo Shrimp target world record on Words With Fans Day

July 11, 2018 - 13:13 PM

The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp, Double-A affiliate of the Miami Marlins, will wear Scrabble-themed uniforms on a day when they try to set a world record this weekend. The Jumbo Shrimp put out a call for 30 participants to play the […]

Read More...

• Like 1