2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

Who saw this game being a defensive slugfest??

(No you didn't...don't even front.)

Now, if Tennessee goes on to lose this game, direct the ire straight at Todd Downing (the Snatit OC). This offensive script is exactly how they lost at Pittsburgh--except in this game, they're down 3 at the half rather than up 10--and if he doesn't get it together and adjust in the second half (read: OPEN UP THE OFFENSE AND BE MORE AGGRESSIVE), Tennessee is going to lose this thing by probably 10 or more. 

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm having such a hard time deciding who i want to see win between the Bengals & Titans. 

Bengals have been basement dwellers for a while & no one expected them to be here. Always love seeing a dark horse make it. 

But the Titans have been right on the edge of breaking through to the Super Bowl for a few years now, and the Patriots fan in me would love to see Vrabel(who deserves to win Coach of the Year) win a Super Bowl as both a player & coach. 

No matter the outcome I'm going to be both happy & disappointed.  

• Like 1

What a pick by Hooker!

Side note: this may be a dumb question, but would the Bengals have been better off drafting Penei Sewell than Ja’Marr Chase? The Bengals aren’t getting to the Super Bowl with their current paper thin O-Line.

Okay...I straight up swore that call was getting overturned, based on how long that review took.

EDIT: looks like we got ourselves a game now! Doggone AJ Brown...about time Downing went for six rather than three.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

8 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

This may be a dumb question, but would the Bengals have been better off drafting Penei Sewell than Ja’Marr Chase? The Bengals aren’t getting to the Super Bowl with their current paper thin O-Line.

I would’ve said yes after the draft but after seeing it live I truly do believe that Burrow and Chase have a special connection. They’re basically Mahomes and Hill 2.0. That doesn’t come around very often. You can draft 1st round tackles or sign free agents later, but I now firmly believe Chase was the right pick. Those guys are gonna terrorize the NFL for a long time. 

That being said, your second statement is also true. As talented as Burrow and Chase are, notwithstanding whether it was the right pick or not, your O-Line just simply needs to do better than what it has been. I know the Titans’ pass rush is revitalized this year but this O-Line performance from Cincy is pathetic. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Yeah Chase was without a doubt the right choice in hindsight. Bengals aren't where they are without him. 

It's a lot easier to draft a good lineman that it is to draft an all star reciever like Chase. Especially when you're picking lower in the draft like the Bengals will this coming season. 

• Like 2

Okay, y'all saw those last two playcalls right there? THAT is what I'm talking about with Todd Downing. Tennessee had the momentum and the chance to go up on Cincinnati, if they could just remain aggressive and keep pushing downfield. Instead, what does he call? A QB draw that goes nowhere...and then a predictable run play when even the Venetians knew Henry was getting that ball. That's my frustration with Downing as OC. Those are the kinds of calls that kill momentum. Those are the kinds of calls that lose games. And if the Snatit does lose, again, direct the ire straight at Downing.

EDIT: that said...nine sacks on the day today for Tennessee's defensive front. And oh by the way...how much does Tennessee wish they had that extra point in the first half now??

27 minutes ago, See Red said:

Bengals got screwed on the INT.  Can't see how they can say he had possession before it hit the ground thrte. 

Agreed. Game-changing call.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That'll do it. And you know what?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS47pV3AUdCYtokL0jfGS0

Hats off to Cincinnati...they came to play today. This is very likeable squad and I'd be happy to see them go all the way. 

On the other side, Mike Vrabel seriously needs to take a look at Downing in the offseason; that offensive playcalling ain't gonna get it. I know it took Arthur Smith some time to "figure it out", but even he was willing to be more aggressive while learning. This guy? Nah, bruh.

But enough about the Snatit--congratulations, Cincinnati! I'll be going to pick up my hat at some point next week. If they end up drawing Buffalo next week, it'll be hard to root for one or the other; I'll be happy for both. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Not really, because it looks like Cincy’s about to win this one.

Titans we're given that gift and they blew it.

Remember McPherson blowing it against Green Bay earlier this year? I admire his confidence; that's what you want!

Let's go Bills tomorrow. It's all on the line for them now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I would agree with the Sewell thing -- and thought the Bengals were dumb at the time -- if they didn't get the production they have out of Chase. Given his history with Burrow, he was almost a guarantee to be good.

Former Gator Evan McPherson with the win. Four this year!

• Like 2

IUe6Hvh.png