2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

The Titans losing is one thing. I figured they would win because of their defense (which got a million sacks), but they're still the Titans.

The Packers losing to these Niners is just wild. I assumed San Francisco would be on the ass side of an ass kicking here.

• Like 4

Thank you 49ers! 

Now if the Bills can crush the Chiefs, I will  be happy no matter the Super Bowl. 

That was probably one of the most undeserving wins though. 49ers won in spite of their QB. Jimmy G isn't bad, but he also isn't great. he's Tannehill with better players & coach.  49ers seriously want because of their special teams. 

Unfortunately this won't quiet people that still want to pretend Rodgers is better than Brady. In the end Rodgers is more on the Brees level than Brady. 

Now for Rodgers to complete the GB QB cycle and sign with the Vikings. LOL

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Big Ben going out with a whimper and Aaron Rodgers getting screwed by his special teams being a joke, what a playoffs it's been lmao.

Can you really say he “got screwed by his special teams” when he could only get one TD?  Maybe he simply couldn’t get it done. 

• Like 10

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, GDAWG said:

So why is Rodgers going to win MVP over TB12?  Tommy has posted great numbers and hasn't had any controversies this season.  If I remember correctly, he's fully vaccinated after contracting it in April.  

Give the MVP to TB12.  

I hate Rodgers but I admit Rodgers deserves MVP. 

But Brady is still a better QB because he knows how to win a conference  championship game, let alone Super Bowls. 

This is why I will never understand why people would choose him over Brady. Homerism aside Brady just knows how to win, his record proves it. 

1 minute ago, Germanshepherd said:

Only 10 points?  That Packers offense could have used a shot in the arm

Definitely a booster, especially in the fourth quarter.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Any notion that Rodgers is - or ever was - better than Brady is nothing more than a contrarian take by people who have grudges against him. In no universe is Aaron Rodgers a better qb than Brady, in this or any other year (ok, maybe one, but that’s about it. )

• Like 12

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

But Brady is still a better QB because he knows how to win a conference  championship game, let alone Super Bowls. 

This is why I will never understand why people would choose him over Brady. Homerism aside Brady just knows how to win, his record proves it. 

so then how does rodgers deserve MVP? 

• Like 1

Voters are already stating they're not voting for Rodgers because of misled about his vaccination status.

Considering the MVP race is razor thin between him and Brady, I don't see Rodgers getting any hardware. Nope.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png