2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

1 hour ago, Pirate_Nation said:

New Pistons logo?

176.145.181.243-62cc4dcee7936.jpg

That's an update on the Detroit Pistons bad boys logo. 

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0442/4293/products/bad_boys_poster_1024x1024_22_grande.png?v=1421291617

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, Pirate_Nation said:

New Pistons logo?

Like some others have mentioned, this seems to be either some kind of custom item or fan gear. I am wondering what the new Pistons' statement jersey is going to look like. I've come to be a little afraid it's going be something based on the "313" logo that looks like was officially added to their set.

New fan merchandise puts Detroit Pistons' focus on city of Detroit

Still hoping they bring back their classic court next season too instead of what they used last year.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.info.spurs.com%2FEloquaImages%2Fclients%2FSpursSportsampEntertainment1%2F%257Bc145a5ff-97f9-46be-92fd-ae0bb83f6b15%257D_220711_Spurs_Fan_Club_Classic_Uni.png&t=1657560059&ymreqid=6705fec8-a8af-7e74-1cc2-460028012700&sig=MMD_g2GLqSBjw1zJErdhBw--~D

San Antonio has a new shirt sponsor this year. Self Financial. And they'll also be wearing their original uniforms for several games this year. 

Why is the wordmark arched so drastically? The originals didn't look like that and it just leaves a ton of empty space along the sides.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

Why is the wordmark arched so drastically? The originals didn't look like that and it just leaves a ton of empty space along the sides.

Those side panels will be less noticeable on an actual player. The wordmark is squeezed too tight around the numbers as well. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, Conrad. said:

that's an awful photoshop job, firstly. secondly, that website is not legit at all.

Figured as much based on the NOB looking pasted on, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

I shouldn't like that San Antonio wordmark, but I really do. Feels appropriately no-nonsense for the Spurs.

I appreciate the spirit of the jersey and know it's a throwback but the nob font on front for city name gives off a early 80's t-shirt shop heat pressing letters on a blank tank top vibe.

16 minutes ago, guest23 said:

I appreciate the spirit of the jersey and know it's a throwback but the nob font on front for city name gives off a early 80's t-shirt shop heat pressing letters on a blank tank top vibe.

And, I'm sure that's why everyone loves it.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

54 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The wordmark is what they're wearing for summer league. Other than that I wouldn't trust it. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I doubt this is it, but that looks nice.

• Like 3

When talking just about "simple" looks, Utah still did the Brooklyn better than the Nets. Yes, the Nets have additionally a (basic 🥱) trim, but Jazz' typography – the wordmark and the numbers – is actually rather crisp and well-designed, and the logo is still way better than what the Nets have. And black and yellow is still more interesting than black and white.

• Like 2
  • Huh? 2
  • Dislike 9

3 hours ago, truepg said:

When talking just about "simple" looks, Utah still did the Brooklyn better than the Nets. Yes, the Nets have additionally a (basic 🥱) trim, but Jazz' typography – the wordmark and the numbers – is actually rather crisp and well-designed, and the logo is still way better than what the Nets have. And black and yellow is still more interesting than black and white.

I'd disagree.

Youth Nike Kyrie Irving Black Brooklyn Nets Swingman Jersey - Icon Edition  - Walmart.comNets' Complete Guide to 2021 NBA Trade Deadline | News, Scores, Highlights,  Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

The Utah Jazz's leaked new uniforms already need a redesign - SBNation.com

Oversized front numbers, colors that don't say either Utah or Jazz. They look even plainer with no side striping, even with three colors used. This looks like the uniform a team in a Disney Channel movie would wear. 

• Like 14

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png