2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

4 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

It’s such a treat getting to simultaneously watch the Titans and Vikings in white pajamas on national television. I’ll never understand why they league decided to allow this.

The game would look so much better with the Vikings in their purple pants, or at least with purple socks.  Eagles look bad too because some players have long black t-shirts hanging out, some have white, and one guy has a white one that's practically at the bottom of his butt.  Who looks in the mirror and says "yeah, I look good!"

• Like 4
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

Well you have to hope the NFC does’t choose to wear white this season. The power is in their hands.

My worry is that the Eagles will go mono black, and the Bills go full storm trooper. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

14 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

Can't wear alternates in the playoffs

who knows if there’s any rules anymore. Sure feels like it’s a free-for-all. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

We have seen teams wear an alternate in the Super Bowl only twice. Once was in 1994 when the 49ers wore their 75th anniversary throwbacks in the Super Bowl, a uniform they wore in all but two home games that season and one that was worn throughout the playoffs. The other was the Rams last year, with their alternate being their only white jersey and one that was promoted to primary status the following season. Both uniforms used the regular helmet. 

There is a clear method to the madness for the NFL with this stuff. I don't see them allowing a team to wear one of these new alternate uniforms in the Super Bowl. If the Seahawks' grey jerseys were their primary ones on the road or the Falcons' red gradient their primary jerseys at home, I could see the NFL bending the rules to allow the Seahawks to wear white or the Falcons to wear black. There is nothing in the league's history to me that suggests they'd allow the Eagles to go all black. 

• Like 1