2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

3 hours ago, sudden said:

Cincy in Black jerseys, White pants (black stripes), and Black socks this week at NYJ (WAH).

v3c1jqtgsk3uk1pr4joz

Ah, yes, the one that only I like. Id take orange socks with it of course, even though they’re such a weird lighter shade of orange than the helmet. Anything but the nemos. People will complain about no orange below the belt, but it bothers me more that the super bowl look has no black down there except for the thin outlines that make no zoological sense. At least this look follows the established striping motif from across the rest of the uniform.

EDIT: I think the wrong page was posted, so I found the correct one. Really cool that they added socks to the possible combos list.

F6-E41467-3-A0-D-4-A7-E-B2-E1-DD84-E40-F

I thought Baltimore would wear white against the Dolphins to combat the heat. I wanted to see the Dolphins in aqua, their regular one. We barely see the Miami's regular aqua jersey.

I'm disappointed the schedule makers didn't put Dallas in Jacksonville for September. We have to wait another 8 years; unless the Cowboys finish in the same place as the Jaguars when the AFC South hosts the same place finisher with the NFC East, whenever that is.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Ah, yes, the one that only I like. Id take orange socks with it of course, even though they’re such a weird lighter shade of orange than the helmet. Anything but the nemos. People will complain about no orange below the belt, but it bothers me more that the super bowl look has no black down there except for the thin outlines that make no zoological sense. At least this look follows the established striping motif from across the rest of the uniform.

EDIT: I think the wrong page was posted, so I found the correct one. Really cool that they added socks to the possible combos list.

F6-E41467-3-A0-D-4-A7-E-B2-E1-DD84-E40-F

The Bengals have 28 uniform combinations. Good lord.

• WOAH 1
  • Huh? 1

bSLCtu2.png

4 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The Bengals have 28 uniform combinations. Good lord.

...and that doesn't include the new white helmet.

Which brings up a good point: when do you guys think will be the earliest sighting of an alt helmet?

23 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

...and that doesn't include the new white helmet.

Which brings up a good point: when do you guys think will be the earliest sighting of an alt helmet?

Week 4 we have 3 teams using alternate helmets.

Bengals, Saints and Giants will all being using their alternate shells next week.

• Hurl 1