2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 minute ago, Pigskin12 said:

On a more positive note, the Bucs are wearing red vs. the Ravens for the first time since before I was born:

This is will also be the first time since the 2020 season in Weeks 12 & 14 (Week 13: Bye Week) that the team has worn Red/Pewter in back to back games. 

spacer.png

Bills are going to win the Super Bowl this year and they're going to do it in all blue uniforms.

I'll take it.

• LOL 1
  • Hurl 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This might be a bit of a hot take but the mono-blue look for the Bills isn't terrible. White pants would look better 100% of the time, but I don't mind monochrome on a traditionally oriented set with good color distribution and contrasting helmets compared to teams like the Vikings going mono-purple or the Rams going mono-blue. It's definitely the worst combo the Bills have aside from the all-red color rush (which I'd love to see with white pants one of these days) but by monochrome standards it doesn't look nearly as bad compared to other teams.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

8 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Thursday night will look FANTASTIC! I was holding out hope for this exact matchup but considered it extremely unlikely:

Absolutely gorgeous matchup between 2 teams that do the late 90s/early 00s aesthetic correctly. 

• Like 8

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I like the Blue/Blue for the Bills. I just wish they wouldn't wear it so much, maybe 3 times a year tops. It is one of the better monochrome looks in the NFL thanks to the beautiful stripes on the jersey and pants. Now if it were solid blue like what the Saints (all-white & all-black) have without stripes it would be awful. 

What I'd love to see them wear is Red/White, Blue/Over, or White/Red on the road. I played with those combination in Madden and love them. spacer.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

Watch it be the Eagles in white over black pants vs blueberry Bills, god I hope not

Yep. That or the Cowboys.

Sorry everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As expected. Against the Broncos in their brand new white over navy. Great work, guys. Way to show our friends across the pond the best of what American Football has to offer. Yeesh.

Back when they announced the switch back to teal, longtime equipment manager Jimmy Luck stated that they would continue to wear all-black in London “like we always have.” True, that they’ve never worn any other combo since starting their London residency in 2013, though for most of that whole time, they wore all-black there because it was the primary uniform then. Now, they’ve essentially designated it as their “London best,” not to be seen on American soil until future notice. It’s kind of silly that they’ve punished it for being such a bad primary uniform by literally exiling it overseas. I’ll miss the days from when I was a kid when you could show up to a big home game and be surprise greeted by the team decked in badass all-black getups (the first of their kind!), though today, I’ll take all the appearances of the teal jersey in the Florida sunshine that I can get.

8 games, 7 unique combos.

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW*
W2: WBW*
W3: WWW*
W4: WTT*
W5: TBB*
W6: WBW

W7: TBT*
W8: BBB*

• Hurl 2
  • Meh 1

54 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Three primetime games in a row with great uniform matchups? Can't remember the last time this happened

PIT MIA

CHI NE

BAL TB 

These are all great examples of what a football game should look like. Every team wore as much of their color scheme as possible in the most balanced, professional looking way. Wish this was the norm.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Whos idea was it for Denver to wear the navy pants with the white jersey?

Ravens white tops and purple pants versus Buccaneers red jersey and pewter pants is excellent.

One of the players said it was their decision, which makes sense for why it’s happening. Makes me scared that we will also get the navy pants with orange jerseys at some point before the year is out.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Challenge: Find a recent interconference matchup that looked this much worse the previous meeting (8 year prior).

Not 8 years, but Browns (AFC) vs Panthers (NFC):

2018:

1089453514.0.jpg

2022:

USATSI_19028354_168392742_lowres.jpg?w=9

• Like 5
  • Applause 1