2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

44 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Hell yeah. Should be black socks but at least it's not teal. This partially makes up for the Dolphins Lions game when there was no blue or aqua.

I like this one a lot here, especially if the Lions go throwbacks here instead of against the Vikings or Bears (their last two chances otherwise). Just two unadorned unis with the colors speaking for themselves. Also, now 11 different combos in 12 games, with all 11 different teams they’ve played seeing a unique combo. They wore 12 last year and have already pulled one out that they didn’t wear last year. Like Oregon but with game checks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hort22 said:

if you are gonna wear a throwback...for :censored: sake wear the matching socks just once...also imagine the bills in blue pants...sad, just sad

Bills should have been in their standing buffalo throwbacks.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

33 minutes ago, hort22 said:

if you are gonna wear a throwback...for :censored: sake wear the matching socks just once...also imagine the bills in blue pants...sad, just sad

Agree about the socks. It's bothersome when some follow and other jackasses don't.

Like dude above said though, Bills should have been in their throwbacks for this game.  Or better yet, should have gone back to 90 and the Kelly era red helmet and threads.

This PATS throwback is technically an 84-90 throwback right?

3 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Field looks great.

What happened to the lighthouse at the stadium?

A new lighthouse is being installed soon. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I really hope the Bills wear blue pants/white socks for at least one of their final two road games at Chicago and Cincinnati. I think it would look especially great against Cincinnati in black over white. The all-white look just doesn’t do anything to make any matchup more interesting.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

FisYQ7rUAAAHVzZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Pretty cool graphic I came across. Didn't realize how much better this team has been in the bone jersey than in white...

Duh, they only just designated it primary away, and they happen to suck this year because they rightfully threw all of their future resources at winning a super bowl (which they did in white).

• Like 7

13 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Like dude above said though, Bills should have been in their throwbacks for this game.  Or better yet, should have gone back to 90 and the Kelly era red helmet and threads.

I don't know if it was ever officially stated but the Bills were rumored to be doing the red helmets for next season.  Hopefully with Kelly-era throwbacks, and not with the red color rush set.

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

FisYQ7rUAAAHVzZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Pretty cool graphic I came across. Didn't realize how much better this team has been in the bone jersey than in white...

5-0 record and a reminder that this worked better than its given credit for:

http://ramstalk.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/252d617565ed474e9b57307f77eda51b.jpg

Eagles-gameplan-LA-Rams-Jalen-Ramsey.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hurl 8
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Hate 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Duh, they only just designated it primary away, and they happen to suck this year because they rightfully threw all of their future resources at winning a super bowl (which they did in white).

Even last year when they won it all, they were just 2-2 in white, including the Super Bowl. This year they wore bone twice and won both those games, but they've lost all five games in white this year. It's a bit of a coincidence overall, but I guess partly due to their lack of success this season.

55 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Even last year when they won it all, they were just 2-2 in white, including the Super Bowl. This year they wore bone twice and won both those games, but they've lost all five games in white this year. It's a bit of a coincidence overall, but I guess partly due to their lack of success this season.

I think you meant to say, "It's 100% coincidence and their uniform has zero impact on whether or not they win a game".

• Like 7
  • Applause 2