2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

On 12/15/2022 at 8:56 PM, gothedistance said:

Ā 

I like the wolf grey. I don't care for the neon green.

Ā 

I like the Hawks in white over blue, white over grey, all grey, all blue and that's it.Ā  So these are the only four uniforms they need:

1200x0.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/61/2e/07612eb85f264b4719f12397d1e64efa.jpg

hi-res-6855546_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/upload/c_fill,w_720,ar_3:4,f_auto,q_auto,g_auto/shape/cover/sport/Arizona-Cardinals-v-Seattle-Seahawks-a502c7514384d2a937fd52ff36417ece.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I'm actually among the few who aren't excited for the return of the 90s uniforms. I think the Seahawks mostly stuck it perfect in 2012. It seems like they're getting ants in their pants as of late (blue over grey = barf to me) so a change was inevitable. A decade is a good run in the modern NFL.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Still waiting for Indy to bring back their '95 blue pants... ā³

Ā 

(Color Rash monoblue doesn't count)

The thing is, since they have the all-blue CR, Indy can thoeretically use those pants with the white jersey create the same effect. They just don't want to do it.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Still recovering from that Vikings game, omg what a game #skol, but just wanted to say, damn does Cleveland look so good in White Facemasks. I hope it does become a permanent change as their owner indicated on Twitter.

• Like 9

da0Lbhs.png

6 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Ā 

I like the Hawks in white over blue, white over grey, all grey, all blue and that's it.Ā  So these are the only four uniforms they need:

1200x0.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/61/2e/07612eb85f264b4719f12397d1e64efa.jpg

hi-res-6855546_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/upload/c_fill,w_720,ar_3:4,f_auto,q_auto,g_auto/shape/cover/sport/Arizona-Cardinals-v-Seattle-Seahawks-a502c7514384d2a937fd52ff36417ece.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I'm actually among the few who aren't excited for the return of the 90s uniforms. I think the Seahawks mostly stuck it perfect in 2012. It seems like they're getting ants in their pants as of late (blue over grey = barf to me) so a change was inevitable. A decade is a good run in the modern NFL.

1976 uniforms. They are not 1990ā€™s uniforms.

On 12/16/2022 at 11:07 AM, Pigskin12 said:

Still no black over gold against Atlanta since 2007. And only one home game left this season to wear that combo, against Carolina, who they wore black over gold against the last three meetings in either city.

The Saints is a disgusting franchise. They need to get the gold pants back or just return to old gold and drop the ugly ass vegas gold Color.

• Like 7

Nice comparison on Twitter of the Browns helmet options.

Ā 

Ā 

TBH, while the White Facemask looks better to me in motion and on players, I feel like the Grey Facemask looks better when pictured standalone like in this Tweet here.

• LOL 1

da0Lbhs.png

On 12/14/2022 at 11:32 AM, Pigskin12 said:

What a major disappointment for Dallas's first game at Jacksonville since 2006. Black was only worn once in 2021 by the Jags, and now it is being worn for a third time this season. and the second straight home game.

So the Jags had 7 home games this year that werenā€™t the auto-black London game plus 1 away game where the home team wore WAH. Out of those 8 chances they had to look their best, they wore:

-Teal with white leggings on the road x1

-WAH x1

-Alts x2

-Teal color rush x1

-Their best look, teal over black (socks notwithstanding), x2

Ā 

And I expect with their final chance in a potentially huge week 18 matchup they will bring the color rush count to x2. Three games total in teal jerseys that werenā€™t color rush. I dearly hope this pseudo-Oregon act is attached only to the current jerseys and goes away when they go back to the classic, because theyā€™re making it difficult at this point to even feel like the primary jersey was made right a year ago,