2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Ravens' White Jersey/Purple Pants confirmed.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

15 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I do think NYJ's overuse of the white/black is a joke. But I don't mind the Jets wearing the black pants for this game with the Dolphins to avoid over-abundance of green. 

I feel that way too. In most cases I don’t like it, but this game and the game against Green Bay this season we’re fine occasions for it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I do think NYJ's overuse of the white/black is a joke. But I don't mind the Jets wearing the black pants for this game with the Dolphins to avoid over-abundance of green. 

This has never been a problem for their entire existence. Why would it suddenly be a problem now? 

• Like 3

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before they did this. Most top-heavy uniform ever. Hopefully they wear black socks.

It looks like they're playing in long johns.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

16 hours ago, the admiral said:

Eagles in black and white for their season finale at home. More like the Trash City Rocket Pandas.

This'll be the first time they've gone with black jersey/white pants since they introduced the black pants, isn't it?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

2 minutes ago, Discrim said:

This'll be the first time they've gone with black jersey/white pants since they introduced the black pants, isn't it?

They're wearing black pants.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 1/6/2023 at 3:21 PM, gothedistance said:

I wish Chargers vs Broncos could get to these again.

The Chargers have pretty much done their part, now it’s just up to the Broncos to nail their (seemingly) upcoming redesign.

• Like 4