2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

7 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Gracious, not only is Dallas silly for wearing a seldom-seen combo tonight

Please NFL, please require that teams wear uniforms correctly and that socks (and compression pants) must adhere to style guides. 

The NFL looks worse than it ever has

Not that seldom, maybe for the national audience but this is the 3rd time this season the Cowboys have worn this combo. They’ve been wearing it at least once a year since 2017 (they might have skipped a year in 2018 or 2020. Can’t remember).

I do wish that more players wore the proper navy socks with it, vastly improves the look. 

Can’t believe I’m saying this considering how much I hated it when they first wore it, but I like the look now. It’s grown on me.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

4 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

This got me wondering if there's ever been a Niners-Cowboys game with the Niners in white and Cowboys in blue. Sure enough...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/03/49ers-wear-regular-white-uniforms-in-home-game-for-first-time-since-1979/

Highlight

There was the game in 2008, but that was in Dallas. 

Besides the 1979 game, this was another Cowboys  blue and 49ers white in San Francisco. A preseason game in 1987.

NFL Cowboys Dorsett

The 49ers used to wear white at home in the preseason.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

This got me wondering if there's ever been a Niners-Cowboys game with the Niners in white and Cowboys in blue. Sure enough...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/03/49ers-wear-regular-white-uniforms-in-home-game-for-first-time-since-1979/

Highlight

jd4yzlziec4o172dnlxi.jpg

• Like 4

bSLCtu2.png

3 hours ago, canzman said:

Post Season Divisional Round

Cowboys @ 49ers
LMoazNb.jpg

Why would the Cowboys bring out the red stripe for the playoffs? Did they get permission from the NFL to wear this alternate look?

• Like 6

spacer.png

3 hours ago, nuordr said:

I really wish the 49ers still wore this uniform! I loved the red facemask! 

I like that better than the current design. The current uniforms, the regular red and white (not the throwbacks), are overrated.

The 49ers won't go for it, but I want them to wear their white jerseys against the Cowboys when they are scheduled to meet in the regular season this next season.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

4 hours ago, nuordr said:

Why would the Cowboys bring out the red stripe for the playoffs? Did they get permission from the NFL to wear this alternate look?

There's between a zero percent chance and nil percent chance that they wear the red stripe in the playoffs. He must have just accidentally used that image instead of their standard one.

• Like 2

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I find it funny that we are still getting “TBD” for pants because he doesn’t want to predict them and other lame excuses, but he's predicting the cowboys will wear the americas team helmets with no indication that they are even allowed to wear it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 3
  • Dislike 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, dont care said:

I find it funny that we are still getting “TBD” for pants because he doesn’t want to predict them and other lame excuses, but he's predicting the cowboys will wear the americas team helmets with no indication that they are even allowed to wear it.

No need.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I like that better than the current design. The current uniforms, the regular red and white (not the throwbacks), are overrated.

The 49ers won't go for it, but I want them to wear their white jerseys against the Cowboys when they are scheduled to meet in the regular season this next season.

Always this option...

usatsi_13580055.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

• Hurl 3
  • Dislike 4

Jags going Teal pants is such a layup of a choice, I just know (feel) they're going to wear all white. Will clash beautifully against the KC red with the late afternoon sun. I'd pair with black socks but I dont think they've worn that combo yet, just all teal lower half.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

18 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

jd4yzlziec4o172dnlxi.jpg

Unpopular opinion, but this uniform is much better than the classics. Remove the logo from the sleeve and you've got what i believe San Fran should be wearing. It makes good use of the black in the logo, combines the fan-favorite throwbacks with the iconic, recognizable classic look.

I love these:

ap_browns_garcia_2501319.jpg?w=1000&h=60650584.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 2

It's definitely a great uniform, but it's there's just too much going on for it to work well for San Francisco in my book. The current set is absolutely stunning and an easy top-3 look in the league. They should stick with their classic aesthetic like they have for decades, but the early-2000s set certainly wasn't a bad look. Great use of that era's trends without being too over the top.

• Like 8

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns