2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

The Dolphins have been a pretty scummy organization and I say this as someone that's rooted for them roughly two decades. From the coaching and medical staff botching Tua's concussions to the piece of s**t owner Stephen Ross and the allegations against him, it makes it easy to root beyond against this team.

I'm at the point where I want Tua as the quarterback and still feel really bad for him. He's a guy that's never felt wanted by his franchise, with everybody pondering if he's "the guy" and Miami teasing all that Deshaun Watson and Tom Brady speculation during both the past season and offseason. Things start looking up for him and the Dolphins this season and then this happens. It just sucks; I want better for Tua. As a fan, it puts a sour taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

OMFG Antonio Brown.

If you haven't seen, he took off his shorts in a hotel pool, started touching himself, a seemingly-random woman, suplexed said woman in the water, rubbed his ass on her, and so on.  Definitely not going to post any links to tweets here, but some of them show what appear to be some incredibly unbelievable things he was doing.

At the very least, it's indecent exposure... but it's probably assault.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

24 minutes ago, BBTV said:

OMFG Antonio Brown.

If you haven't seen, he took off his shorts in a hotel pool, started touching himself, a seemingly-random woman, suplexed said woman in the water, rubbed his ass on her, and so on.  Definitely not going to post any links to tweets here, but some of them show what appear to be some incredibly unbelievable things he was doing.

Us Chiseled Adonis viewers will get the reference 😎

It will take jail or getting that mental help he needs for him to get fixed

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BBTV said:

OMFG Antonio Brown.

So Antonio Brown doing more Antonio Brown things, effectively. I'm not surprised the guy's gone this far off the deep end when he never seemed like the most stable person to begin with, I just feel bad for that woman having to put up with his bull💩.

Tua fencing on the field and Antonio Brown doing whatever that was. Tough week for watching football with a clear conscience.

The NFL had a good five-year run where you could pretend they players weren't turning their brains into scrambled eggs. Nice while it lasted.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

OMFG Antonio Brown.

This guy... 

xFUdNmt.png

5 hours ago, BBTV said:

OMFG Antonio Brown.

Dude’s become the Caligula of the NFL.

04-CBS-E-V2.png

1 PM EST/12 PM CST CBS Games

Red: Buffalo at Baltimore

Blue: New York Jets at Pittsburgh

Green: Los Angeles Chargers at Houston

Yellow: Jacksonville at Philadelphia

Orange: Cleveland at Atlanta

04-CBS-L.png

4 PM CST/3 PM CST CBS Games

Red: New England at Green Bay

Blue: Denver at Las Vegas

04-FOX.png

1 PM EST/12 PM EST FOX Games

Red: Washington vs Dallas

Blue: Chicago at New York Giants

Yellow: Seattle at Detroit

Orange: Tennessee at Indianapolis

4 PM EST/3 PM EST FOX Game

Green: Arizona at Carolina

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Red Comet said:

04-CBS-E-V2.png

1 PM EST/12 PM CST CBS Games

Red: Buffalo at Baltimore

Blue: New York Jets at Pittsburgh

Green: Los Angeles Chargers at Houston

Yellow: Jacksonville at Philadelphia

Orange: Cleveland at Atlanta

04-CBS-L.png

4 PM CST/3 PM CST CBS Games

Red: New England at Green Bay

Blue: Denver at Las Vegas

04-FOX.png

1 PM EST/12 PM EST FOX Games

Red: Washington vs Dallas

Blue: Chicago at New York Giants

Yellow: Seattle at Detroit

Orange: Tennessee at Indianapolis

4 PM EST/3 PM EST FOX Game

Green: Arizona at Carolina

Jets-Steelers

Bears-Giants

Patriots-Packers

Damn...the way things are going, the Giants' theme song should be the Tecmo Super Bowl injury music.  And Fox's comic Daniel Jones sorta looks like Superman.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't know how many Detroit fans are on here, but I will say this - this year's Lions are much, much, much better then last year's team that got steamrolled in Seattle.

I'm just happy that the Seahawks are playing to their actual potential and there's a chance for Lamar Jackson-type moment from DK.

• Like 1

Maaaan...that muff didn't lose the game for the Bears, far from it, biting stupidly hard on Daniel Jones bootlegs did that...it just made a comeback attempt nearly impossible.  So instead of an actual drive, they gotta resort to the lateral relay crap...GG Giants.

Edit: Day of the Doink?

2016cubscreamsig.png

So it looks like we have a candidate for comeback player of the year up in the Emerald City...somehow, Geno Smith no longer sucks at being a quarterback.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

3 minutes ago, Discrim said:

So it looks like we have a candidate for comeback player of the year up in the Emerald City...somehow, Geno Smith no longer sucks at being a quarterback.

Being fair, it was a 2-on-1 game of Seattle and the Refs vs. the Lions.

Seriously, why the :censored: do NFL refs consistently hate the Lions lmao