2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

I wonder when the last time Aaron Rodgers enjoyed playing football. Every time I see him on TV he appears to hate it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I wonder when the last time Aaron Rodgers enjoyed playing football. Every time I see him on TV he appears to hate it.

He was smiling in his brief post-game interview with Lisa Salters.  I think one of him or TB12 are within weeks of calling it a career, right now I don't know who's going to do it first but probably Brady.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Chiefs mega fan financed his fandom by robbing banks WHILE WEARING THE SAME MASK HE WORE TO THE GAMES. 😆🤦‍♂️

This feels reminiscent of an incident I only know of due to a JG9 video: down in New Orleans in the 80s, a man robbed a house, his ill-gotten haul including a nice watch and a Saints ticket.  Our robber goes to the game...as does the man whose house he broke into, who was able to get into the Superdome after explaining his situation...only to find this other guy in his seat.  Wearing his watch.  

• LOL 5

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

8 hours ago, Cujo said:

Chiefs mega fan financed his fandom by robbing banks WHILE WEARING THE SAME MASK HE WORE TO THE GAMES. 😆🤦‍♂️

Huh. I was wondering where he was getting the money to make all those bets. Should’ve started a crypto exchange if he wanted to rob people.

EDIT: Turns out this guy is a career criminal.

Edited by Red Comet

11 hours ago, Discrim said:

This feels reminiscent of an incident I only know of due to a JG9 video: down in New Orleans in the 80s, a man robbed a house, his ill-gotten haul including a nice watch and a Saints ticket.  Our robber goes to the game...as does the man whose house he broke into, who was able to get into the Superdome after explaining his situation...only to find this other guy in his seat.  Wearing his watch.  

Speaking of JG9, he said that he's going to be a full time YouTuber now that he's graduated from law school and plans to open a baseball related channel in 2023.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Speaking of JG9, he said that he's going to be a full time YouTuber now that he's graduated from law school and plans to open a baseball related channel in 2023.

I like his stuff, but he really needs to shorten his videos by about ten minutes. He spends way too much time setting them up with the whole "in order to understand this, I need to talk in circles for 15 minutes" bit. Do a quick "this is how we got here" and get to the point.

• Like 4

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Good job waiting to retire his jersey, dumbasses.

Wasn't it a team policy to not retire numbers, with him getting the honor of being the very first?  Pretty sure Joe Green, Bradshaw, Lambert, Woodson, etc also haven't had their numbers retired.

It's arguable that it's a dumb policy (especially if they're 100% absolutely never going to issue the number again), but he was technically about to to be the first one to receive what should be considered the ultimate honor a team can bestow upon a player.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As a Browns fan, I hated Franco Harris when I was a kid, but as I got older I grew to appreciate him and those great Steelers teams of the 70s. He'll always be remembered for the Immaculate Reception, but he was also one of the all-time great running backs. He was one of the biggest stars in the NFL back in the day. And he was a class act.

R.I.P. Franco.

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:
1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Good job waiting to retire his jersey, dumbasses.

Wasn't it a team policy to not retire numbers, with him getting the honor of being the very first?

Franco will be the Steelers third retired number. Mean Joe Green and some guy I've never heard of were the first two.

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Franco will be the Steelers third retired number. Mean Joe Green and some guy I've never heard of were the first two.

I sit corrected.  My quick googling showed that only the guy nobody's heard of had received the honor.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1350103-pittsburgh-steelers-7-infamous-uniform-numbers-that-should-be-retired#:~:text=The Pittsburgh Steelers don't,according to Pro Football Reference.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."