2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm into Jacksonville, Carolina and Green Bay making improbable playoff runs.

I'm also terrified that San Francisco is the best team in the league and are going to blitz through the playoffs with an all-time defense.

The 49ers are the only team I want the Cowboys to avoid playing in the NFC side of the bracket. They have the best team in the league, IMO. No weaknesses aside from the most important position, and that may not even be a clear weakness anymore.

My only solace is that the NFL doesn’t like great defenses and have skewed the rules accordingly. 

• Like 2
  • Huh? 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Don't follow this thread so this has probably been talked about for a couple weeks.

But i'm so happy for Baker Mayfield. Always seemed like a gritty guy that hates to lose. His career seemed to be over a month ago, and he faced the challenges and probably earned himself a starting QB job next year.

• Like 7

A couple things I learned this weekend

The Commanders aren’t even close to being a playoff team. Play stupid, win stupid prizes.

49ers may actually be primed to run the table in the playoffs

The Jaguars are somehow winning the AFC South

The Broncos just bought Baker Mayfield a hefty brand new contract for 2023.

This Cards/Bucs game on this particular Sunday night reminds me of when the Sunday night game on ESPN was the trash game of the week.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

29 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Whoever comes out of the NFC South has to play Dallas......so can the Bucs score at least 5 TD's?  We know the Cowboys can.  

Would there be any more "Tom Brady" thing than for him take the 7-9 Bucs and actually beat the 13-4 Cowboys in the playoffs? 

• Like 1

Never count out a Brady lead team, people. His BS magic is so powerful that even the crappiest of teams falter at its might.

Now, let's see if the magic continues next week against a Carolina team that seems to be peaking at the right time.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 10:35 PM, DoctorWhom said:

Is Tomlin really going to BS his way to a 9-8 record with this Steelers squad? 

He's an all-time great coach, so yeah, probably.

You know who's not? That bozo in Denver. Didn't even let him do any more damage in the name of a higher draft pick. Man, that's bad.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

13 minutes ago, the admiral said:

He's an all-time great coach, so yeah, probably.

You know who's not? That bozo in Denver. Didn't even let him do any more damage in the name of a higher draft pick. Man, that's bad.

They didn't let him do anymore damage in the name of Seattle's higher draft pick. That's the funniest part about all of this. No matter what, this whole season was meaningless for Denver. 

• Like 3