2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Just now, Lights Out said:

What a pathetic call. Such a bad look for the sport.

But some people will say "it's a part of the game!  Shoulda blown the other team out if you didn't want to get screwed!"

It's ridiculous.  Everyone makes mistakes, but we have the technology to get it right.  F-ing use it.  Or just have Mike Pererra officiate from above.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

At least we know that the worst ever 13-win team truly was the worst ever 13-win team.

So the Giants come to PHL again?  Is that how it works?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What a game from the Giants and Daniel Jones. Outstanding performance. They'll be a tough opponent for Philly. It all depends on Jalen and his health. If he still cannot throw well because of the injury, the Giants will have a fantastic opportunity to steal one against them. 

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Rockstar Matt said:

What a game from the Giants and Daniel Jones. Outstanding performance. They'll be a tough opponent for Philly. It all depends on Jalen and his health. If he still cannot throw well because of the injury, the Giants will have a fantastic opportunity to steal one against them. 

Believe it or not, Jalen's health isn't the Eagles biggest concern.  RT Lane Johnson is going to try and play with a tear somewhere in his abdomen that requires surgery.  He hasn't given up a sack in more than 2 seasons and the offense fell off considerably once he went down (albeit it coincided with Hurts' injury).

The Eagles O-line is what makes everything go.  There's two possible HOFers on it (one for sure, one maybe) and other great young players.  Lane Johnson is the only one without a competent backup, so he has to try and gut it out.

Of course the same thing happened in 2017 when Jason Peters was lost for the season, and his previously-terrible backup stepped it up, so we'll see.

Well, four down, two to go.  Halfway glad the Lions put the Packers out of their misery, might turn into one of those patented Giants BS Super Bowl runs.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

3 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Giants are gonna win. Heartbreaking loss for the Vikings

How is it heartbreaking?  They were blown out by the good teams, and squeaked by everyone else.  There's something to be said about good teams knowing how to win close games, but they didn't look like they belonged on the same field in their losses.

Seriously - they were blown out by PHL, DAL, GB, and beaten up by DET. 

Heartbreaking?  LOL.  More like they were who we thought they were.

• Like 5

Giants at Eagles will be a Saturday game, time TBD.

Also...

Just now, DoctorWhom said:

Here's your reminder that Case Keenum has taken the Vikings further into the playoffs that Kirk Cousins. 

Somebody told Cousins it was past his bedtime, I guess.  Shoulda told him the sun was still up 😅

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬