2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Weird little things for the Bills... they call a timeout that ends up costing them 50 yards of field position, the jumbotron crew might have cost their own team 4 points right before the half...

• Like 1

Why is Miami constantly out of time and having to burn time outs?  Is Eagles-era Andy Reid their coach?  Between constantly being rushed to get plays off and their overall play selection, I'm surprised that they're in the position that they're in.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Why is Miami constantly out of time and having to burn time outs?  Is Eagles-era Andy Reid their coach?  Between constantly being rushed to get plays off and their overall play selection, I'm surprised that they're in the position that they're in.

Shoot-Self-In-Foot.jpg

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

This is absolutely unbelievable.  How the F do you not have a 4th and inches play ready to go in that situation?  

This is worse coaching than the Chargers last night.  He's cost them all their time outs, and now he's cost them the game.  Complete idiotic coaching staff.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

48 minutes ago, Sport said:

Going to the Bengals-Ravens game tonight. I feel weird about it. Not unconfident, but having a hard time shaking 3 decades of Bengals PTSD. That's not gone away with one playoff run and I don't like seeing the Ravens for a third time. Their defense is no joke. 

Watching the double digit underdog Dolphins and their XFL back up level QB hang tough with the Bills should alleviate some of that anxiety. 😉

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Because their QB is in way over his head is my guess.

BB52Big.jpg

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

Watching the double digit underdog Dolphins and their XFL back up level QB hang tough with the Bills should alleviate some of that anxiety. 😉

That makes my anxiety worse! The Ravens will be starting XFL back up level QBs. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

6 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

That's a bad call. Miami got hosed there. 

And let's go Vikings. 

4 minutes ago, See Red said:

That looked like a terrible spot to me. 

I'm not sure if it was a first down, but it looked like the TV yellow line wasn't lined up very well with the marker on the sideline on that play.

The Dolphins deserved that loss with how terrible they were at clock management. You can't keep being late to the line all damn game and not expect it to bite you in the ass late in the game, McDaniel.

Even with the refs being :censored:, the Dolphins :censored:ed this game up all on their own. Buffalo looks like ass themselves, and if they don't shape up they're gonna get reamed by their next opponent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sport said:

Going to the Bengals-Ravens game tonight. I feel weird about it. Not unconfident, but having a hard time shaking 3 decades of Bengals PTSD. That's not gone away with one playoff run and I don't like seeing the Ravens for a third time. Their defense is no joke. 

As long as you spent less than $27,000, it won't be the worst loss in CCSLC history.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Bills see their first luck of the day with that spot. Otherwise, they played like a team expecting a win. Doesn't really fill me with confidence for next week.

Minnesota deserves to lose with how they're dressed today. But on the other hand, a road team is going to win this weekend and I'm hoping it's not the Giants.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Rumors are going strong that Aaron Donald is about to retire. We know he almost retired last year after the Super Bowl so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if he did this offseason. The Rams would almost certainly be in full rebuild mode if he's gone.

• Like 2

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC